How did I find about Second Life
While attending a Networking class in 2006 a fellow classmate asked me if I currently had an account with Second Life. When I answered No he informed me about SL and all the customization you can do with it. As the days passed I became more and more interested in SL until December of 2006 I made an account.
What I do in Second Life
I mostly do Scripting and Building. You will most likely find me on my land when I'm logged on. At other times I'm with friends or people in need of my assistance.
What Type of System do I use to play Second Life
The system I use is a custom built pc with a asrock 890fx deluxe 3 Motherboard.
- CPU: AMD Phenom™ II X6 1055T Processor
- Memory: 4 GB
- OS Version: Ubuntu 10.04, Linux 2.6.32-x-generic i686
- Graphics Card: ATI Radeon™ HD 5670
- Hard Drive: 2,910GB
What I found in Second Life
Life Heartbeat is a community created in the eyes of Spider Mycron he offers a verity of free classes
- Photoshop & Texture
Here is a list of some of the Scripts I made in Second Life. These scripts I made during the time I have been playing SL. You are free to use these scripts as long as you keep the credits intact.
- Zand's Mail Box Script 1.1a
- Zand's Computer Terminal and Server
Various Streams that I use on my Parcel.
Note: These may not work after time.
- Ambient - http://22.214.171.124:8006
- Future Synthpop - http://126.96.36.199:7234
- Goa & Psychedelic Trance - http://scfire-ntc-aa03.stream.aol.com:80/stream/1008