User talk:Ama Omega/archive
Feel free to leave a note here for me if you want.
Display Names Question
Hello, to whom do I have to talk to to request an input method for authorization headers when using llHTTPRequest? It seems you can not change headers....Thanks! Kireji Haiku 04:53, 21 January 2011 (PST)
- I did a bit research, maybe a new function? I'd have a suggestion already:
- key llHTTPRequestAuthorized( string url, list parameters, string body , list authorization_variables);
- list authorization_variables = [string clear_info, string hashed_value];
- As a reference:
- - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_HTTP_header_fields
- - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basic_access_authentication#Example
- Kireji Haiku 05:46, 21 January 2011 (PST)
Triage next week?
Just wondering if next week's office hour will be a triage? There's a few issues that could with looking at now you're back (welcome back btw! Hope everything's going well!), not too many mind but it'd be nice to see the list starting to trickle through again.
-- Haravikk (talk|contribs) 14:41, 7 February 2011 (PST)
- This is up in the air right now. Should have it sorted by next week. - Kelly Linden 13:01, 8 February 2011 (PST)