User talk:Philip Linden
- I'd never have the effrontery to ask but on the flip side I would (and did) unabashedly fix it.
- When I saw your edit to this talk page, I was thinking, yee gods, what audacity. To try and talk to Philip you don't just talk to the man, you go through the his adjutants. But I'm old fashioned in this regard... he is still to some extent King Philip and deserving of our respect.
- But I view my opinions on this as nothing more than opinions; worth of no more weight or consideration than anything else. Make of them what you want. -- Strife (talk|contribs) 12:37, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
Hi Strife. I almost responded on your own talk page but then thought that perhaps the response should directly follow the comment.
If I said "I love Philip" it might sound a lil creepy so I will say "I love SL and the creator of it has my absolute respect". I was merely pointing out a broken link in the same way to Philip as I would to anyone else. You tought me that this place is not for personal quest but to be treated with a cold accuracy. If I wanted to talk to Philip as a fan I would leave that to in world chance or effort, not here. Thanx for fixing the link btw.
llNote2Philip() Just in case you agree with Strife and consider me rude, I meant no disrespect and if you check my user page or accept the notecard I gave you in world you will see my thoughts and read my respect. Have a great life (1st and 2nd) Sir. -- Eddy (talk|contribs) 12:52, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
- I wasn't communicate well, I was trying to say your comment made me realize just how warped my perception of the situation was; how it should be... ignored but I have too much pride to just come out and say that ~_~. Yeah lack of sleep. -- Strife (talk|contribs) 02:33, 11 June 2009 (UTC)
Why has Philip's Wiki page been deleted? Marx Dudek 06:41, 13 May 2011 (PDT)
- Very good question Marx and one I shall endeavour to answer after getting some sleep (if nobody else answers it first). -- Fred Gandt (talk|contribs) 01:37, 23 July 2011 (PDT)
- Marx and Fred, thanks for observing this and asking me — awhile back, awhile ago there was a wiki cleanup, including that of people currently or formerly associated with LL. Why? "Obsolete or disallowed information." This coulda been a lot more explanatory in some cases, so the directive I received is that in the case of LL management which includes the legendary Philip, refer to this page instead. - on 2011-07-25 @ 7:06 AM Pacific