User talk:Strife Onizuka
- If that works differently than it did before (no first hand knowledge here), please create a JIRA with how things worked before and now, and maybe drop a link to the JIRA on the open source list or raise it at Oz's meeting. A lot of work was done on shedding a lot of special case dependencies related to the old auth mechanism and enhancing our security posture. It would be unsurprising if something were lost in the transition. --Soft Linden (talk) 07:30, 22 January 2015 (PST)
- Whilst working as an admin on the BIStudio (Arma) Wiki, I worked on implementing auto linked <sqf> (Arma's scripting language) syntax highlighting via MediaWiki's GeSHi extension. Whilst attempting to convince the server admin to make the changes needed, I made this YouTube video explaining how simple it is. I had a stinking cold at the time, and am rambling close to incoherently, but the basics are there if needed. I can also dig out more detailed info if required. M'Kay? :-) fredgandt 08:29, 22 January 2015 (PST)
- Strife (talk|contribs) 12:13, 23 January 2015 (PST) - Not related to highlighting but to other changes as a result of the upgrade. I am very happy we now have proper collapsible sections. I will go forth and have fun. --
It's good to be back! I've been away for far too long. Thanks for the pointers, RE: llPassTouches and llPassCollisions. I'll be sure to review my tweaks to touch_start ASAP and update as necessary. I'm very glad to see you're still around. ;) Nava (talk) 12:39, 3 January 2016 (PST)
- I honestly made about the most minimal edit I could. I really wasn't up for rewriting the article and what you wrote was good. I mostly lurk these days and only spring into action when there is some new function or constant that needs documenting or the documentation is globally contradictory.
- I'm thinking of moving some of that content into templates or something, merging the touch event articles maybe, like llSetPrimitiveParams. The new Bento project has me excited. I just wish there were more attach points on the wings. ---- Strife (talk|contribs) 20:18, 5 January 2016 (PST)
Pages with Haiku needing updating.
Hello Strife. I recall you being the one interested in putting haikus in .... something something wiki magic something to make them not show up in search. I'll post here haikus and their pages that I find, and unless I hear otherwise will be removing them from the body of the page.
Beware of goto's.
Beware of goto's.