User talk:Vision Raymaker
You are making quite a strong claim in Wiki3DBuilder but you provide no details let alone supporting evidence. I'm here sitting on the sidelines and I'm a bit confused. I'm not a lawyer but if you think your rights have been infringed you really should speak to one. Your product is mentioned in the source code of his product and he admits to using your product as a source of ideas, but if this is the truth I fail to see the problem. Thus far there has been no mention of patents, I bring it up because, while mooching ideas may be unethical, unless you have patented the design of your scripts, he hasn't done anything illegal or actionable. He states he hasn't infringed upon the copyrights (he claims not to have copied the code), but without a patent you're ideas are fair game. Copyright protects the content, not the ideas. Patents protect ideas but not content. If anything he has gone beyond what is required by citing your product as his source of ideas. While he hasn't said it in so many words, he's saying his product is not a derivative work.
Without proper documentation or at least more information, this clearly is Drama. Which is to say, social meta-data.
Which brings me to why I'm posting, normally we keep Drama out of the articles and only allow it on the discussion pages. So unless you can provide some details to support your claim, I'm moving your comment to the discussion page. Upon receipt of proper documentation, further action can be taken against the article. -- Strife (talk|contribs) 00:28, 27 April 2010 (UTC)
- You are right I made a strong claim and there were few evidence there to prove it. You all will notice that Wiki3DBuilder doesn't exist any more probably trying to put cover over his infringement of Creative Commons license. As you can see in this snapshot
- Salahzar Stenvaag was selling on XstreetSL marketplace an item called SpatialMap.org (MindMap 3D) v1.0.18 (MONO) for L$ 50. (He was selling also on ).
- As you can see he was selling getting profit and this was not allowed under the Creative Commons license Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5.
- The SpatialMap LSL source code was freely downloadable from http://code.google.com/p/spatialmap/downloads/list. The license have been CC by-nc-sa 2.5 since version 0. If you have time you can see that every file has Creative Commons by-nc-sa references into the header. If you have doubts that people listed in  called owner, marco.vanadia and davide.caroli85, are respectively Vision Raymaker and JonnyBee Cioc you can browse into Tish Shute UgoTrade blog article that cite our works .
- He, and everybody else, had and has rights to derive works from SpatialMap code, do not get profit from it, and share what come out under the same license.
- Law doesn't admit ignorance and he also use same license in his works. So he must know what NotCommercial means. This means that he consciously infringe the law.
- So this is not 'Drama'. This is Theft. Penal prosecutable by law.
- I do not need to have a lawyer to say that and it is obvious that he can't had so much profit from this theft. But this is all about unethical after than illegal. He tells to embrace opensource ethic. Nice way to do it. People must be known from what they do after what they tell to do.
- Vision Raymaker 18:25, 3 May 2010 (UTC)