Beta Server Office Hours/Minutes/2011-05-12
< Beta Server Office HoursJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 14:45, 19 May 2011 by Oskar Linden (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Category:Beta Server Office Hours - Minutes This meeting was held on May 12th, 2011 == Agenda == === Updates === * '''Second Life Server''' (main channel) ** The newly patc…")
This meeting was held on May 12th, 2011
- Second Life Server (main channel)
- The newly patched and more awesome Andrew's "maint-server".
- Fixed physics issues
- Fixed server crash modes
- BlueSteel RC Channel
- No new changes here this week.
- This matches trunk.
- LeTigre RC Channel
- This is Kelly's "maint-server" project.
- Bug Fixes
- SCR-61: "llOwnersay Truncates multibyte characters at the end of it's range"
- SVC-6573: Block execution of ungrouped scripts on ungrouped land that blocks scripts.
- SVC-2810: IM to Email sending out messages that can't be replied to.
- SVC-4632: Getting past estate land bans
- SCR-66: "llRegionSayTo() Fails to send messages to attachments on sitting avatars"
- Added logging to help in investigating a "'TIMEWARP" issue that is causing some residents to be kicked off simulators
- A simulator crash mode.
- A dataserver crash in SMTP connection sending mail
- Magnum RC Channel
- Nothing new here. This matches the main channel.
- Introducing "Snack"
- used for small testing releases
- now has Kelly's latest mono fixes.
- "mesh-prep" branch.
- framework and infrastructural changes for AGNI to support mesh.
- Havok 2010.2
- 10cm gap elimination
- bug fixes
- On ADITI now.
- Monty's FATS graph.
Any Other Items
Homeless's Question: What happens to all the test junk I upload and delete? For example, I upload a texture; I assume it gets stored in a database. Next, I realize I made a mistake on the texture, so I delete it from inventory and upload an updated version. Finally. I empty my trash. Is the first image I uploaded still stored in the database even though I've cleared it from my inventory?
Transcript of Oskar Linden's Beta Server Office Hour for May 12th, 2011: