Jump to navigation Jump to search
Feature Design Document
- Materials are Stone, Metal, Glass, Wood, Flesh, Plastic, Rubber, and Light(depricated).
- PRIM_MATERIAL_LIGHT is depricated and cannot be set via the UI, but can still be set via script, llSetPrimitiveParams.
- PRIM_MATERIAL_LIGHT was depricated because we have a new, more definable, light in the Features tab.
- Material affects the Mass of a primitive.
- Material affects the friction of a primitive.
- Glass is the most slippery.
- Material affects the collision sound an object makes by default.
- You can change the collision sound via llCollisionSound.
Discussion for future improvements
Relationship to other features
List of features that need to be tested when this feature changes, and why.
llGetMass - make sure objects are still the same mass.
llGetObjectMass - make sure objects are still the same mass.