The goal of this project is to update the Mac version of the viewer to use Apples current Cocoa libraries. This release also works for non-Macintosh systems and is equivalent to the current default release. It features the following:
- New - Full screen support for OSX 10.7 or better.
- Completely Cocoa based, all carbon libraries have been removed.
- Uses latest IME libraries
- Rewritten LLWindowMacOSX that uses a Cocoa window and view
- New XIB-based window definition that can be edited within Xcode
- Refactored main loop for OS X to accommodate a Cocoa application delegate
- Numerous bug fixes