- Adds support for a higher quality voice using SLVoice version 4.9
- Fixes the apparent position of the speaker in nearby voice
- Improves retry behavior when there are problems connecting or during temporary connection problems
- Logs more detailed information to the Lab for quantifying connection issues
- Improves security of the communication between the viewer and SLVoice
- Unrelated to voice, improves the validation of TLS certificates (security improvement)
- local teleports will cause a short (a few seconds) voice interruption because the viewer now detaches from voice a little earlier in the teleport sequence.
- With some SLVoice changes, the SLVoice executable can be copied into another viewer - that will not work with this one. There are changes to the connection between the viewer and SLVoice that are required. Talking to any viewer version should work.