Maintenance: Margarita is like a blender full of ice and goodness.
Shaker of assorted bugfixes:
- Various weird regressions when the install path is unicode
- UI fix to not make it seem like anyone can change estate access settings (no one could, but the viewer didn’t reflect that.
- Crash fixes (Accordion tab in outfits, Changing outfits - thanks Cinder!, Saving snapshot, saving texture to desktop or inventory - thanks Sovereign Engineer!, Highlighting an item with SLURL, unpackVolumeFaces and other memory allocation, receiving unrecognized messages)
- More crash fixes for your crash fixes
- UI fix to sync right-click menus in Conversations
- Fix for keyboard focus
- Fix for freezing in About Second Life
- Fix for slurl appearing instead of avatar name in chat.
- URLs in group name won’t be clickable anymore.
- You can Spin and Lift your objects all at the same time now!
- Annoying selection bug in Group abilities is fixed now.
- Teleport routing override via “Create Landmark” had been broken by recent changes, and we unbroke it now. Didn’t know this was a thing? That’s why you should read release notes!
Other concoctions to help you hang on:
- Permission request notification is now sticking around until you take action on it.
- When your disk was too full to save a snapshot, we would save an empty one. Now we tell you that your disk is full and you need to clean up.
- Images were showing improper proportions when unconstrained. Propriety restored.
- Images opened from inventory would sometimes not load completely. That’s silly and fixed.
- Updated viewer login failure message with more accurate info on contacting support.
- Localization update
Changes to make sure getting Wasted away is intentional:
- Fix for number of items in Trash calculation
- Trash is full floater wasn’t showing in some conditions when it should have been. It will do as it should now.
- Fix for when Trash version gets out of synch
- A delete warning will now show up once every session to cut down on accidents
- Trash purge message will include number of items deleted
- Added a warning when deleting filtered content - thanks Kitty Barnett!