This Release Candidate viewer includes several fixes to the Rendering pipeline (always a little scary). Please report all issues to us in Jira, we'll be watching for them.
- This version is based on our new 64-bit Second Life Viewer. More details about the change to 64-bit can be found here.
- There is no Linux viewer available for this build
- Improvement to mesh LOD calculation (account for CTRL+0)
- Improvement: Agents that render as jelly dolls should have their attachments render at 0 LoD to prevent loading higher LoD complexity in memory thus deterring crashes -> debug setting RenderAutoMuteByteLimit has to be > default of 0 for this feature.
- Bug: Mesh avatar deforms constantly - was due to bounding box / LOD swaps
- Bug: Some mesh turned invisible when camera is moved - was caused by fix for MAINT-6125. ￼ ￼
- Bug: Setting one avatar to "Do not render" causes all avatars to become impostors
- Bug: Tile-based texture animation Scaled incorrectly for worn Rigged Mesh on MacOS
- Bug: Ribbon particles flash in some cases