Pálinka is a traditional fruit brandy in Central Europe with origins from the Hungarian Carpathian Basin, known under several names, and invented in the Middle Ages. Protected as a geographical indication of the European Union, only fruit spirits mashed, distilled, matured and bottled in Hungary and similar apricot spirits from four provinces of Austria can be called "pálinka". Törkölypálinka, a different product in the legal sense, is a similarly protected pomace brandy that is commonly included with pálinka. While pálinka may be made of any locally grown fruit, the most common ones are plums, apricots, apples, pears, and cherries.
Similar products exist in the Czech Republic, Poland, and Slovakia known as Pálenka as well as in Romania under the name Pălincă.
More Effective Group Information
- Group chat notify toasts ignores IRC-like formatting
- Fields for new group notice disappears immediately after appearing
- "Share" checkbox becomes gray after sharing the object (no modify) for the group
- The 'You are being invited into the group's role: Officers.' text is shifted behind buttons in the 'Notifications' floater when an empty string is present in the group description
- Group notice edit field is missing inventory icon
- Group-floater invite description
- Group Role Permission "Eject Members from this Group" Is Poorly Described
- Group icon is broken on the Group tab in the Profile if select icon through 'Local'
- "Snapshot" is stuck and not responding after sending snapshot via e-mail
- Screenshot opens on full screen of the viewer
Various XUI and LOD Cleanup Work
- Viewer attempts to load file/mesh/LOD indefinetely in case of most failures
- Changing LOD slider in viewer to min makes LOD setting actually go to 0.
- Eliminate obsolete xui elements and xui related log warnings in people, gropus, outfits, tool floaters
- Eliminate xui related log warnings on startup and opening preferences
URLs Handled With Care
- HTTP/HTTPS URL in the object name is represented as a hyperlink across chat and сhat logs
- [Windows] Clicking a secondlife: URL gets you the update check
- Secure map links do not parse in chat: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/
- Add links to Place Pages in the viewer
More Crash Fixes
- Crash in LLVBOPool::allocate
- Crashes in LLMeshRepoThread::lodReceived()
- Crashes in mainWindowProc on exit/cleanup
- Crash in: LLFace::getGeometryVolume()
And various sundry other bug fixes we hope will make your Second Life better.