Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Developing stuff since 1985 (assembler, basic, pascal, php, some c/c++, perl, python, java)
What I do in/for SL:
- Contributing to the Wiki: Special:Contributions/Tillie_Ariantho
- Can compile the SL client source (or modified version like the Nicholaz edition ) on MacOSX/Intel: Lastest Nicholaz edition for Mac you can download here . Install 1.18.3(5) and then copy over the bin and the xml files.
- I'm trying to help building the new architecture of the future SL platform. I am no C/C++ programer but often can find bugs / see problems in implementations or designs.
- Currently helping Brainstorming in the Architecture Working Group. I'll try to attend all architecture and related meetings if possible (time zones are a terrible thing).
- I've added the missing entries of the Linden Labs Office Hours from the wiki to the google calendar . If you want the complete office hour list, add the Linden Calendar named "Inworld Office Hours for Lindens" and mine  to your calender.