User talk:George Linden
tips for things to add
- Departmental categories- if you're in a role or department at Linden Lab that you're not already listed in, please add it by following the instructions in Template:llEmployee.
- Consider adding the Second Life hCard template to your profile. It's not working properly on this Wiki just yet, but you can see how it works on the SL History Wiki
- Consider adding the Second Life status template to your profile if you want to show people when you're online. While we're waiting for remote images to be enabled, since you're a Liaison you may wish to post your in-world office hours.
I'll be happy to provide any help you might need with regards to wiki-syntax :-)
SignpostMarv Martin 15:25, 12 January 2007 (PST)
I've noticed you've been editing this article a lot, but there's information that conflicts with Office Hours.
Are these hours different from each other ?
SignpostMarv Martin 12:48, 19 August 2007 (PDT)
apprentice buddy / buddy apprentice / role name confusion
Heya George! I just saw that the name of the new role was changed from Buddy Apprentice to Apprentice Buddy because of a suggestion about consistency from Juko over here. So I can understand that it looks better to have Mentor Buddy and Apprentice Buddy. But you could also understand it the other way around. Like Apprentice Mentor and Mentor. So an Apprentice Buddy could be someone who is applying for the Buddy role but not yet taken. I suggested to have a different name (again *sorry*) for this, that doesn't interfere with other role names. Something like Shadowing Buddy for example. I don't know of a better name yet but I think that the current name would cause confusion. Thx for takin' the time to read this and have a nice day =) --Zai Lynch 15:53, 13 March 2008 (PDT)
- If the point of an Apprentice Buddy is to help train a Buddy, why not just say 'Buddy Trainer ?
- SignpostMarv Martin 07:33, 30 March 2008 (PDT)