This is the third build of the Animesh Project Viewer. It has been merged with the latest code from the current release viewer. Animesh-related changes in this build include:
- Animesh objects should now display correctly as impostors, using the same rules that avatars do currently
- Fix for a crash triggered by unchecking the animated mesh check box for an animesh attachment
- Fix for animesh attachment getting removed after teleport
- Fix for some of the cases where animesh graphics state could get corrupted
- Various cleanups and optimizations
Animesh is a new feature under development that allows non-avatar objects to play animations like avatars do today. Animesh is still under development, so the new features will only work in supported test regions on Aditi. See the wiki page for details on how to get started with animesh. You can report problems with animesh in our JIRA and discuss it with other interested residents at the Animesh Forum .
For more information, see our blog posting.