- MAINT-1109 Toggling graphics options causes viewer memory to increase, eventually causing the rendering pipeline to fall over and crashing the viewer
- MAINT-1520 User is able to resize child object and is not able to resize root object when he sits on linked object
- MAINT-1537 Size of navigation/favourites bars is not saved after restart of viewer
- MAINT-1539 'L$' indicator doesn't disappear when object is not for sale
- MAINT-1632 Both radio-buttons are not selected Advanced tab of Preference
- MAINT-2579 Permission request dialog cannot get focus (new bug in SL 3.5.0)
- MAINT-2617 No notification is displayed when saving appearance to XML
- MAINT-3171 Alt-clicking while moving mouse can move the camera significantly
- MAINT-3210 Flickering Squares with Advanced Lighting Model
- MAINT-5297 Allow global toggle of 'View People Icons'
- MAINT-5362 Adding/detaching/taking off etc from the inventory view in appearance panel will add/remove the wrong item if a different item is selected in inventory floater
- MAINT-5435 Crash that occurs after closing appearance panel or at logout if appearance panel has been open that session: !LLPanelEditWearable::isDirty()
- MAINT-5667 When attempting to check the top scripts on the sim, Aloha Pearl, the parcel names would not load in the top scripts console.
- MAINT-5711 [Valhalla] profiles and marketplace are asking for a login each session
- MAINT-5938 when Marketplace is down viewer errors 499 at login and teleports
- MAINT-6049 Wall of Capability-Related Spam on Entering Region
- MAINT-6050 Link the owner's name in the Open URL dialog to their profile.
- MAINT-6082 Viewer terrain Elevation Ranges need value checks
- MAINT-6084 Replacing current outfit with contents of a non-outfit folder creates folder link in COF
- MAINT-6097 On required update, clicking link to release notes opens browser behind menu with only option OK to close and begin update
- MAINT-6105 Lowering Cache Size and relogging results in many corrupted textures
- MAINT-6109 Request for string untranslatable
- MAINT-6115 Remove the obsolete "Always allow 'create landmark'" group ability from viewer UI.
- MAINT-6118 Viewer about land option for auto return XML has bad attribute "wrap"
- MAINT-6119 Viewer needs a few NULL uuid checks
- MAINT-6120 Group notices do not show in chronological order in Notification floater
- MAINT-6130 Resizing "Picks" floater breaks formatting in list items
- MAINT-6135 Setting Trees detail to lowest in Graphics Panel makes trees not render.
- MAINT-6142 Assorted viewer crashes when viewer is in a disconnected state & certain floaters are opened.
- MAINT-6214 Unable to add a space before closing curly brace in chatbar, notecards & scripts.
- MAINT-6224 Notifications Update: "When I spend or get L$" split into two options.
- MAINT-6227 Crash on mesh upload
- MAINT-6238 Warn user if Trash is overflowing...
- MAINT-6239 [Mac] Computer cursor appears attached to crosshair after using modifier keys in mouselook
- MAINT-6257 Particle textures loaded from the viewer repository of textures often fail to rez correctly.
- MAINT-6272 Viewer inventory cache bug: Assets created on Aditi are often missing after the next inventory sync until you clear cache.
- MAINT-6274 Mouse pointer incorrectly appears on the edge of the screen after dragging World map
- MAINT-6286 Viewer 126.96.36.1992680 ignores settings for Shaders in Graphics Preferences for ATI Radeon HD 3800 Series graphics card
- MAINT-6289 Internal Error: Uncaught Exception is raised whenever these keys are pressed/released: _shift_, _command_, _option_, _control_, or _caps lock_. Can continue but exception is raised continually with these keys. Other keys appear to be fine.
- MAINT-6294 Cursor became invisible after typing with Shift key in any input field (OS X)
- MAINT-6295 No Buy indicator on mouse hover
- MAINT-6304 Push to talk works incorrectly with keyboard
- MAINT-6305 COF version in bake requests gets out of sync
- MAINT-6338 Viewer may cycle and spew long log messages which cause bad lag
- MAINT-867 [PUBLIC]Inventory dialog stays in transparent mode after object was taken to inventory