This is yet another Maintenance release with a ton of cleanup of issues new and old and a few new features!
- You can now set custom folders for uploading items: set inventory folder as default via right-click menu and chose type of upload. View settings via Preferences -> Uploads. (thanks for the Feature Request!)
- Added link to Events in World menu
- Fix to how we display avatar after a fresh inventory fetch (we’ll now display the avatar!)
- Fix to properly save changes in wearables
- Cap each attachment's render weight
- We’ve reverted the change which caused Damage icon to not show in parcels that were damage-enabled. The Linden & TPV viewers’ should now behave identically in this regard.
- /displayname and /completename no longer change when toggling “View Display Names”
- Added a tally of blocked and total limit.
- Last item on blocklist is visible again
It was jumping around in some cases. It will now move like a celestial body should.
- Repeats per meter value is correctly saved now.
- Object created while linkset is open is now shown in linkset list.
- Select Face will now show selection for all faces.
- Script Debug Floater was broken. It should now be useful again.
- Object Contents wasn’t updated when object was worn from ground. Fixed that.
- Cleaned up hanging texture downloads for better performance (thanks Ansariel).
- Viewer Login was saving password when it wasn’t supposed to in some cases. No more.
- Beacons are now shown in Mouselook again.
- Teleport location selected from World Map no longer omits Z value.
- Grid selection shortcut at login is fixed.
- Crash Fixes in LLPanelEditWearable::isDirty(), LLFloaterIMContainer::visibleContextMenuItem(), LLViewerInventoryItem::updateServer(int), opening many scripts
- Other minor bug fixes in Notecards, Communicate window, Teleport locations, Script error icon, Abuse report screenshots, Land impact shown in Edit menu, notifications console, Debug settings, UI bugs, custom spellcheck dictionary.