Maintenance: Nalewka is bringing you the next sweet batch of fixes. It's what you've come to expect - we fixed some crashes and memory leaks, threw in bugfixes and improvements for a smooth and pleasant experience. This build also includes fixes for crashes in SL Launcher.
According to Wikipedia, Nalewka ([na'lɛfka]) is a traditional Polish category of alcoholic beverage. Similar to medicinal tinctures, it is usually 40 to 45% strong (though some can be as strong as 75%), and is made by maceration of various ingredients in alcohol, usually vodka or neutral spirits. Among the ingredients often used are fruits, herbs, spice, sugar or molasses. The name nalewka is currently being registered for national appellation within the European Union. Unlike ordinary liqueurs, nalewkas are usually aged. Taste-wise, it is similar to apple and fruit-flavored brandies such as calvados or eau-de-vie (or Canadian maple syrup-infused whiskey), but is much sweeter, almost liqueur-like.
This version is now based on our new 64-bit Second Life Viewer. More details about what differences it has can be found here.
- Performance no longer degrades due to several scenarios with objects outside of view
- New head attachment slots are visible in mouselook now
- Stuck physics are unstuck
- Terrain detail setting will now correspond to Graphics Quality
- Physics bounce improvements. Enjoy!
- Texture rendering fix
Crashes not crashing
- startup benchmarking, Launcher failure, startup in LLView::setShape(), memory-related, texture fetch, on exit in some menus, mesh model update, name cache, inventory categories,
- Memory leaks not leaking
- Received items are now searchable via inventory search. And visible in Worn tab. And overall treated more fairly.
- Trash Delete Alert will accurately show folder count that will be deleted
- Uploading model to inventory will show it in inventory. Because that makes sense.
- Unblocking avis will unblock their particles too.
- Unblocking text through right-click menu in chat works.
Such the mixed bag
- Snapshot save freeze unfrozen
- Searchtools fix for Land Sale price tag in World map
- Efficiency improvements
- Avatars with one name used to have no Favorites on login screen. Everyone can have Favorites now. Favorites for all!
- Also, there was some weirdness and lost information when you reorder Favorites. Un-weirded now.
- Bulk upload to unicode-named folder fixed
- Ctrl+C works on dialog text
- Punycode URLs are now supported
- Upload JPEG with unicode and we will handle it.
- None Found instead of Loading … in Edit Outfit
- Various minor UI improvements
- If you don’t allow media to autoplay, the Viewer will respect that
- You can’t make a landmark if you’re not there. Them’s the rules
- When you post your Snapshot to Twitter you can write whatever you want
- Disable Parcel Music. Enable Parcel Music. It just works. Game on! Game off!
- URL named groups won’t be displayed as links. Sneaky groups!
- HTTPS for the splash page
- Respect “Hide pointer while typing" Windows setting (thanks Ansariel Hiller!)