- None yet.
These bounties may be offered by require additional support before they can be claimed.
Pixel Shader Support
- $505 via PledgeBank SignpostMarv Martin 17:43, 8 January 2007 (PST)
VLC instead of QuickTime
Swap out QuickTime for Video Lan Client
- $510 via PledgeBank SignpostMarv Martin 17:43, 8 January 2007 (PST)
- $50 via PledgeBank SignpostMarv Martin 17:43, 8 January 2007 (PST)
Improvements to the Snapshot feature
- $100 via PledgeBank SignpostMarv Martin 17:43, 8 January 2007 (PST)
These bounties have been closed (because they were finished or the offer lapsed)
MSVC 2005 Support
HOWTO From Start to Finish, plus any codefixes required to get Second Life to successfully compile and run under MS Visual Studio 2005 (SP2) and Visual Studio 2005 Express.
- $50 via PayPal Adam Zaius 10:33, 8 January 2007 (PST)
- Done by Fox Diller with the exception of the Mozilla libraries. HowTo available at Compiling the viewer (MSVS2005) -- Fairlight Lake 10 January 2007
Seamless support for meshes inside of Second Life, prehaps retask a unused prim type which will be ignored by the sim, and store the address inside of the objectdata[?].
To qualify for the bounty:
- Mesh objects must render inside of Second Life
- Mesh objects must be capable of scaling, rotation and movement as with normal prims, using the existing widgets.
- Selection/picking on the mesh object should work.
- Texturing and UV mapping must be handled sanely.
- Meshes should be processed by an interpreter which allows other formats to be added eventually.
- Implementation must be extensible to allow features such as mesh animation and internal shaders to be loaded.
- Implementation must be sane enough that it could be accepted back by Linden Lab.
- US$500 via PayPal Adam Zaius 18:00, 28 January 2007 (PST)
- Bounty completed via Sculpted Prims - completed by Linden Lab