Community Tools User Group/17-Mar-2011

From Second Life Wiki

Second Life Wiki > Community Tools User Group/17-Mar-2011
Jump to: navigation, search


Transcript

[13:02] Hi Jeremy ã‹¡
[13:02] Lexie Linden has pinged you.
[13:02]
[13:02] Marianne McCann: hey Jeremy!
[13:02] Marianne McCann has pinged you.
[13:02] Jeremy Linden: Hi all!
[13:02] Cummere Mayo: /me doesnt envy whoever goes through rods twitter and LL email
[13:02] Peewee Musytari: hi jeremy
[13:02] Peewee Musytari has pinged you.
[13:02] Irene Muni: Hi Jeremy
[13:02] Irene Muni has pinged you.
[13:02]
[13:02] Torben Trautman has pinged you.
[13:02] DogWomble Dollinger: h jeremy
[13:02] DogWomble Dollinger has pinged you.
[13:02] Youri Ashton: sorry, i was finishing up a notecard froma project i was working on, and yes, also lindens needed to get this done! :D
[13:02] Cummere Mayo: hi jermey and raymond
[13:03] Raymond Linden: Hi Cummere
[13:03] where did you get your chucks from?
[13:03] Cummere Mayo: raymond ive noticed you been doing some more tweaks on the community site... technical wise, its running decent now... ty
[13:03] Marianne McCann: Agreed, Cummere
[13:03]
[13:04] Raymond Linden: My chucks! Oh my its been so long I dont remember, but I can dig it up
[13:04] Irene Muni: Peewee, I think it'sn the first time we see inworld :)
[13:04] Peewee Musytari: wtg on adding the mainland forum, that was a really fast response :)
[13:04] Youri Ashton: just sended a notecard of my project
[13:04] if you accidentally stumble over a landmark :)
[13:04] Peewee Musytari: yes Irene :)
[13:04] Marianne McCann: Ya, peewee. Very glad to see it
[13:05] Peewee Musytari: u2...as pretty as I imagined u :D
[13:05] Marianne McCann: /me still wants some stiky topics in there
[13:05] Raymond Linden: Shall we get started?
[13:05]
[13:05] Raymond Linden: Coolio
[13:05] Youri Ashton: might be nice to have a few lindens in as well for this. interview as well :p
[13:05] Irene Muni: ok raymond
[13:05] Cummere Mayo: please. we have a full agenda
[13:05] Raymond Linden: Ok, so Amanda is unable to make the meeting today
[13:05] Arawn Graalrd (arawn.spitteler): Quite a turnout today, and without Torley?
[13:05] Raymond Linden: She should be back next week
[13:06] Cummere Mayo: /me scared her away
[13:06] Raymond Linden: I can get us started with some updates on the Community site
[13:06] Youri Ashton: torley couldnt make it, he found a watermelon on his way here :p
[13:06]
[13:06] Cummere Mayo: lol youri
[13:06] Raymond Linden: We have added a few new sub-forums based on your suggestions
[13:06] Raymond Linden: Mainland
[13:06] Raymond Linden: Art and Photography
[13:06] Cummere Mayo: hi rand :)
[13:06]
[13:06] Peewee Musytari: hey rand :)
[13:07] Youri Ashton: hey rand
[13:07]
[13:07] Marianne McCann: And there was much rejoicing
[13:07] Marianne McCann: Hey Rand
[13:07] Raymond Linden: We also made all the link colors green in the body of Forums, Blogs, Answers and KB
[13:07] easier to see!
[13:07] yay for the green links
[13:07] Irene Muni: Applause for the green links :)
[13:07] Jeremy Linden: /me cheers wildly for links that don't look like normal bold text.
[13:07] Raymond Linden: There are some light gray fonts that I would like to get updated throughout the site as well
[13:07] Marianne McCann: /me claps
[13:07] Marianne McCann: As I mentioned a couple ago (before we started), I would love to see a sticky topic or two in there, for specific parts of the mainland. Nova Albion, Bay City. Nautilus City. Maybe Blake Sea and Snowlands. Dunno
[13:07] Raymond Linden: make them a bit darker gray
[13:08] DogWomble Dollinger: raymond i think you should employ the watermelon colour scheme forthose
[13:08] Marianne McCann: In there: Mainland board
[13:08]
[13:08] Cummere Mayo: raymond could you just allow them to be user controlled?
[13:08] Raymond Linden: cummere - the links?
[13:08] Cummere Mayo: links and fonts please
[13:08] Cummere Mayo: for accessibility needs
[13:09] I will look into some sticky threads for that area
[13:09] Raymond Linden: I can look into. I dont know if there is a way to do that on the new platform. But, I can check
[13:09] Cummere Mayo: thank you raymond.
[13:09] Raymond Linden: The other thing we have been focused on is Spam
[13:09]
[13:09] Venus Petrov: good thing to focus on
[13:09] I miss all the L$ scam sites :(
[13:09] Peewee Musytari: personally I ignore it rather than focus hehe
[13:09] Raymond Linden: Yep! We made some adjustments on the backend
[13:09] Youri Ashton: why that roben?
[13:09] Cummere Mayo: its not that im not appreciative of what youve done... its just its still very hard for some people to see them (people with color blindness or contrast deficiencies)
[13:10]
[13:10] Raymond Linden: So, you should see less spam now in the system. But, we are continually working on it
[13:10] Venus Petrov: the weekend will be the test
[13:10]
[13:10] Marianne McCann: Ya, 'specially Sundays, it seems
[13:11] Raymond Linden: yep, agreed
[13:11] I think we are in good shape though
[13:11] We will watch and see
[13:11] Lisa Fossett: Does a very large signature with their store logo and information qualify as spam?
[13:11] I think last weekend there was no spam already
[13:11] Cummere Mayo: you can never totally eliminate it
[13:11] Cummere Mayo: but youve made great strides
[13:11] Venus Petrov: umm there was plenty of spam last weekend
[13:11] Marianne McCann: Lisa - I think the bigger issue is the L$ sales spammers
[13:11] Raymond Linden: Yeah, the spammer attacked quite a bit last weekend - but that was before the backend changes were made
[13:11] Lisa Fossett: nods, nods, just curious what the opinon is here
[13:12] Cummere Mayo: I think that qualifies as advertising lisa
[13:12] It is OK to have a signature line with a link to your Second Life profile or information about your Second Life business.
[13:12] Lisa Fossett: Thanks Lexie :)
[13:12] Raymond Linden: I am also working on getting Replies to indicate who you are replying to
[13:12] Cummere Mayo: lexie someone needs to tell the mods that please ><
[13:13] I can make sure they know Cummere
[13:13] Raymond Linden: I am hoping to queue that up for development next week
[13:13] Peewee Musytari: quotes in answers was that raymond?
[13:13] Raymond Linden: Peewee - not sure I understand
[13:13] Peewee Musytari: in answers you can only reply to OP
[13:14] Peewee Musytari: so is only one u can quote
[13:14] Raymond Linden: The functionalilty will be similar to what is on the Adult Swim community site
[13:14] Venus Petrov: Adult Swim?
[13:14] Cummere Mayo: meh
[13:14] Venus Petrov: or sim
[13:14] Raymond Linden: I think this change will be applied to the Forums only. But, I can check about Answers
[13:15] Peewee Musytari: ty
[13:15] Marianne McCann: Venus - Adult Swim. Another website's boards
[13:15] Answers may be different
[13:15] Venus Petrov: ok thank you
[13:15] Cummere Mayo: it would be useful to have those changes on answers too
[13:15] DogWomble Dollinger: if it's going to be like Adult Swim, does that mean we can reques a Robot Chicken forum?
[13:15] But it shows much more clearly who is replying to who
[13:15]
[13:15] Marianne McCann: (Adult Swim being a programming block on Cartoon Network on Cable television)
[13:15] I think it makes sense in Answers to only be able to reply to the question
[13:15] Cummere Mayo: though.... ive quit trying to give them....
[13:15]
[13:15] Answers is no Forums :)
[13:15] DogWomble Dollinger: lexie cartoon on adult swim :)
[13:15]
[13:16] Peewee Musytari: answers is quite confusing in general with the comments thing & OPs can`t repost except comments where they can`t post pics
[13:16] Cummere Mayo: yeah
[13:16] Irene Muni: he format of SL Answers is a no sense for Q&A IN SECOND LIFE
[13:16] They can update the original post though. But I understand what you mean.
[13:16] Cummere Mayo: and whats up with getting warnins about having people contact us in world to try and figure out whats going on
[13:17] Peewee Musytari: correct lexie..they don`t seem to spot the edit either lol
[13:17] Cummere Mayo: edit doesnt always show up
[13:17] good point PeeWee
[13:17] Cummere Mayo: thats why
[13:17] Peewee Musytari: one got a friend to post a pic for her today
[13:18] We should look at the agenda so we get all of those items covered
[13:18] Cummere Mayo: but yeah ability for everyone to post pics in the q/a would be great
[13:18] Raymond Linden: Are there any other technical issues you are running into with the Community?
[13:18] Cummere Mayo: picture limits
[13:18] Venus Petrov: yes
[13:18] Picture limits are 500 now
[13:18] Venus Petrov: it seems that the most recent post date is not 'real'
[13:18] Cummere Mayo: too low lexie
[13:18] Raymond Linden: ok. I believe the picture limit is 500 currently
[13:19] first item on the agenda is just a reminder. Maybe someone can POKE!!!! somone from the web team about it?
[13:19] Peewee Musytari: would LOVE if new posts bumped threads
[13:19] I can Torben
[13:19]
[13:19] Raymond Linden: Thanks for the heads up on that Torben
[13:20] Recent post date is not real Venus? Explain pls?
[13:20] Venus Petrov: Latest Post date/time stamp is not real
[13:20] Venus Petrov: look under a subforum
[13:20] Venus Petrov: and the thread will have date/time stamp of the OP
[13:20] Venus Petrov: not the Latest
[13:20]
[13:20] Cummere Mayo: yeps
[13:20] Irene Muni: I agree with Venus and Peewee
[13:21] Marianne McCann: Ya. Found that confusing as well
[13:21] I think it is due to the layout. I am not sure if we can change that or not.
[13:21] Raymond Linden: ok, we can look into
[13:21] Venus Petrov: humm then change what it is called..not latest..original? lol
[13:22] he good point
[13:22] We will check it
[13:22] Venus Petrov: thankyou
[13:22] Youri Ashton: whoopsy, chasjed
[13:22] Youri Ashton: crashed*
[13:22] Irene you asked about Community Translation Guidelines
[13:23] Irene Muni: Yes :)
[13:23] I think we are still in process on figuring that out.
[13:23] Irene Muni: :(
[13:23]
[13:23] Not on that issue
[13:23]
[13:23] Irene Muni: How can a resident follow a rule he/she dont understand? :)
[13:23] Noelle has set up a new UG: https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Community_Translation_User_Group
[13:23] for translation efforts
[13:23] Irene Muni: Thans Rand, great notice :)
[13:24] I agree that they should be translated... I just don' t know when that will happen
[13:24] Irene Muni: The forgoten CT group :)
[13:24] Raymond Linden: Irene - we will look into
[13:24]
[13:24] Irene Muni: OH, thanks Lindens :)
[13:24] For legal reasons, we must handle the translation in house, so Noelle will have to address it
[13:24] Cummere Mayo: Irene at the risk of being booted, I found that making posts in german seems to solve that issue
[13:24] Cummere Mayo: >.>
[13:24] not forgotten Irene ! Just has been quiet.
[13:24]
[13:24] Peewee Musytari: I don`t know how possible this is or if the mods read every post, but would it help if we had a report button on answers that we could use to draw attention to a linden of a trend of questions that would imply a new bug emerging...such as all the recent posts about alt accounts not being able to login into the marketplace?
[13:24] Irene Muni: LOL Kisses from Spain Lexie XD
[13:24]
[13:25] There were some agenda questions about Moderation..
[13:25] Venus Petrov: yes
[13:25] Irene Muni: moderation... :(
[13:25] Cummere Mayo: moderation is making the forum unuseable
[13:25] Youri Ashton: May I give the Lindens a suggestion for next time?
[13:25] Let me say that we are working on clarifying things
[13:26] Venus Petrov: i understand that the mods look at context before acting
[13:26] Peewee Musytari: something like the report for abuse button, but more for report for investigation
[13:26] Venus Petrov: seems recent events -- well, they are acting without context or reason? dare i say
[13:26] Cummere Mayo: jsut recently venus?
[13:26] Youri Ashton: Could it be better to give at least a headsup what is going on so the translator teams (or any volunteer team) knows whats going on?
[13:26] Venus Petrov: *coughs
[13:26] Moderators are following the guidelines we give them. We will continue to work on the guidelines!
[13:27] Cummere Mayo: lexie then they take the guidelines too literally
[13:27] a heads up about what specifically?
[13:27] Irene Muni: It is the first time in my more than four years in SL that I'm moderating and braking myself writing in the forums ... not knowing what I have to moderate or restrain
[13:27] Venus Petrov: that is good to hear, Lexie, and you were responsive to the last thread that was yanked for naming names???
[13:27] Its a matter of finding the balance. As is true for any new system or process right?
[13:28] Venus that thread is back up ã‹¡
[13:28] Venus Petrov: I understand, Lexie. If the mod in question had moved that thread to Off or just locked for review..better than yanking entirely..and, yes I see it is up again TY
[13:28] Raymond Linden: We are still working with them to find the right balance
[13:28] Cummere Mayo: Lexie posts are gettingpulled simply cause the mod or their friends dont like people or the subject
[13:28] Irene Muni: What about the problem of link anothers froums/blogs NO COMMERCIAL? There are post removed only for link that forums. (for example mi spanish forum LOL)
[13:28] Cummer that is not accurate
[13:29] Cummere Mayo: Lexie ive sent amanda examples of that
[13:29] Youri Ashton: Rand: well, as Irene already mentioned, it has been a long time since we even had any word of any Linden about the translations. Not even a word about why the long time no word or whats going on. a lot left in thinking the team was obsolete (also thanks to the added Google translation feat on the chat)
[13:29] The moderators are following the guidelines we gave them.
[13:29] Cummere Mayo: /me shakes head
[13:29] Youri Ashton: A lot of translators felt left in the cold and not appriciated by LL due to that all.
[13:29] Cummere Mayo: my roommate had a post taken down simply cause she said she didnt feel safe on the new forums
[13:29] i see your point. That was a definitely not a good way to handle things.
[13:30] Venus Petrov: Content is what makes the forums. And I know that you understand that. We do not want them to become dry and brittle. We are trying to inject some life and fun into them.
[13:30] Irene Muni: Totally agree with Youri.
[13:30] Youri Ashton: :)
[13:30] Irene Muni: E¡We are tlaging about two issues at the same tieme :)
[13:30] I understand Venus. The forums can be fun too and should be!
[13:30] Irene Muni: What about the problem of link anothers froums/blogs NO COMMERCIAL? There are post removed only for link that forums.
[13:31] Youri Ashton: for that matter, what will happen with the translator island? will it still be there or do a few of us need to find a new 'home' to login and out?
[13:31] lets let the translator topic finish so this isnt so confusing)
[13:31] Irene Muni: OK :)
[13:31] Youri Ashton: (sorry, can't type that fast atm :p )
[13:32] welcome back Rand
[13:32]
[13:32] welcome back Rand :)
[13:32] Irene Muni: No kudos for Rand :( LOL
[13:32] Cummere Mayo: whcih viewer you running rand?
[13:32] Irene Muni: Phoenix LOL
[13:32] yes someone dropped the ball on communication there...
[13:32] Marianne McCann: /me hands Rand some glitter glue and scotch tape, in the hopes he'll be able to stay on longer
[13:32] I have not heard about any changes for that island
[13:32] Venus Petrov: lol loaded quex
[13:32] Youri Ashton: ( having the cat of a friend here for a while and its pretty much trying to sleep on my keyboard)
[13:32] But we definitely DO value community translators, and now that Noelle is back, we are going to restart that effort
[13:32] CT user group meeting is held on Localization Island
[13:33] so it seems to stay for a while
[13:33] DogWomble Dollinger: youri i hear you on that one as i also have been known to chat around a cat
[13:33] Irene Muni: God hears you Rand :)
[13:33] Youri Ashton: good to hear :)
[13:33] I will be joining that UG from time to time as well
[13:33] I may too
[13:33]
[13:33]
[13:33] Irene Muni: Kudos for Rand :)
[13:34] Irene Muni: Well, kudos for Lexie, buf...
[13:34] Youri Ashton: it looks like ill be the only Dutch translator again, the rest seemed to skip off
[13:34] no worries Youri, it´s the same with german
[13:34] Youri Ashton: lol
[13:34] maybe we build a dutch/german neighbourhood :)
[13:34] Youri Ashton: i guess with more languages now
[13:34] Cummere Mayo: I cna help -some- with german
[13:34] Irene Muni: But sometimes there are "Lindens translations" in the new versions... with very funny translations LOL
[13:35] Cummere Mayo: but its been a long time since ive spoken/written it frequently
[13:35]
[13:35] I didnt do it!
[13:35] Irene Muni: It's true :)
[13:35] Raymond Linden: Irene - do you have examples?
[13:35] t be worse than what the translation agenciy delivers
[13:35] Youri Ashton: worse, typical US sayings that are VERY hard to figure out :p
[13:35] Youri Ashton: haha
[13:35] Peewee Musytari: I know some dutch people that speak good english if you want to recruit some help Youri :)
[13:35]
[13:35] DogWomble Dollinger: Irene can't be as bas as the Google translator built into the client (Look at my horse, my horse is amazing)
[13:35] Irene Muni: Yes Raimond, for example in the web profile "Compleción del perfil". Compleción????
[13:35] Irene Muni: And thera re more examples :)
[13:35] Please do send us specific examples if you can
[13:36] Youri Ashton: could always look into that peewee :D
[13:36] there are several examples on the jira
[13:36]
[13:36] t have them at hand right now)
[13:36] Cummere Mayo: /me facepaws
[13:36] one would be the translation of machine translated
[13:36] Irene Muni: Ok Rand, anoted. To you? In any case, there is a specific JIRA for spanish revie... forgotten from 6 months.
[13:36] Raymond Linden: Thanks Irene
[13:36] s not forgotten Irene :)
[13:37] Jeremy Linden: Youri, I make a special effort to avoid English-specific jargon when I can. It's a good practice for all technical writing, especially when it will be translated. Sometimes it creeps in, anyhow :-)
[13:37] Irene Muni: LOL, yes, Torben is worhing on it :)
[13:37] Irene Muni: working*
[13:37] and PE is working on truncations with Eli :)
[13:37] Irene Muni: hahahahaha
[13:37] Peewee Musytari: someone asked in feedback about posts in the wrong places, is there a way to give back the option for posters to move their own threads like we had on the old forum?...save the mods a job
[13:37] Youri Ashton: lol, thabnks jeremy, appriciated, else we may be trying to figure out wth you guys are talking about yet again :p
[13:37] Youri Ashton has pinged you.
[13:37] but I guess that´s all topics for next thursday :)
[13:38] Irene Muni: I wil wirte the agenda :)
[13:38] Irene Muni: write* (I have cat)
[13:38] Irene Muni: :)
[13:38] Cummere Mayo: dont feel bad youri sometimes even the native english snowstorm devs cant figure out what some of this stuff is saying >.>
[13:38] Raymond Linden: Peewee - good suggestion. I am not sure if this is possible on the new platform, but I can look into
[13:38] Peewee Musytari: ty raymond
[13:38] Irene Muni: reposting: What about the problem of link anothers froums/blogs NO COMMERCIAL? There are post removed only for link that forums
[13:39] one thing is crystal clear already... no more baby breaks for Noelle :)
[13:39] Irene Muni: LOL
[13:39] Cummere Mayo: raymond should be able to ive seen other lithium platforms have that option... just may take some hacking
[13:39] Raymond Linden: ok, good to know
[13:39] thats a question for Amanda next week ok?
[13:39] Venus Petrov: are we on to the next topic again?
[13:39] Irene Muni: OK, no dudos for Amanda, Amanda has no rank :)
[13:39] Arawn Graalrd (arawn.spitteler): /me couldn't understand Muni's question
[13:39] Cummere Mayo: i think moderation stuff needs amanda here
[13:40] Cummere Mayo: and maybe a full meeting devoted only to it
[13:40] Venus Petrov: I think Lexie can take things to Amanda, no?
[13:40] Irene Muni: Arawn, see the Guidelines of the new forums :)
[13:40] Peewee Musytari: dudos?....is that doodies lol
[13:40] Raymond Linden: Yeah, moderation is a hot topic, but it is probably best to discuss it when Amanda is back
[13:40] Marianne McCann: Sounds good, Cummere
[13:40] Arawn Graalrd (arawn.spitteler): URL?? I don't happen to be on Viewer Two, so I might be able to look
[13:40] Marianne McCann: dudos? That thing in the back of the throad?
[13:40] welcome back again Rand, now stop using that third party viewer
[13:41] Lets discuss moderation when Amanda can attend
[13:41] Hola a todos estoy buscando a un amigo
[13:41] Venus Petrov: well, it would be nice to avoid threads yanked please.
[13:41] Raymond Linden: haha
[13:41] quien me ayuda??
[13:41] Irene Muni: Arawn, the link is in the forums :)
[13:41] Venus Petrov: put them in Off or lock them for review
[13:41] There is also a comment on the agenda about: Issues finding support tickets... especially if premium member
[13:41] Cummere Mayo: yes
[13:41] Lisa Fossett: I'll talk to alfonso...
[13:41] Cummere Mayo: i put that on there
[13:41] Irene Muni: Alfonso?
[13:42] Marianne McCann: Those are a bit hidden now, no Cummere?
[13:42] Cummere Mayo: its good to point people to answers and kb first, but premium members are getting annoyed.... at least some fo them
[13:42] Venus Petrov: Lexie, would you recommend that threads such as the one involving you (with humor) should go into Off ?
[13:42] Cummere Mayo: esepcially when we see the big links conseigrge has
[13:42] I think so
[13:42] Cummere Mayo: and wehn support chat assumes we have those big links too
[13:42] Venus Petrov: OK thank you.
[13:42] Cummere Mayo: can we PLEASE have a similar panel for premium members?
[13:42] There is still a link but its not in the same place
[13:43] Cummere Mayo: no its tiny and burried uner contact us
[13:43] Irene Muni: Exact, tiny and burried
[13:43] Cummere Mayo: which tbh no one thinks to look at because they think its contacting the web admin team
[13:43] Marianne McCann: It was... midly annoying.. to have to dig for that the other day, while filing a ticket.
[13:43] Cummere Mayo: many of us pay for premium memberships for live support
[13:43] Cummere Mayo: that should be top level
[13:44] Raymond Linden: Cummere - the Live Chat link?
[13:44] Cummere Mayo: live chat and support tickets both
[13:44] Marianne McCann: Submit ticket, ticket history, etc.
[13:44] Cummere Mayo: and live chat thinks we all have concerige style links
[13:44] Cummere Mayo: and do not understand why we cant find stuff
[13:44] I now always send people that need to submit a ticket to this url: https://support.secondlife.com/contact-support/
[13:44] Irene Muni: To find the Live Chat link it's similar to a Hunt.
[13:44] Venus Petrov: lol Irene
[13:44] Arawn Graalrd (arawn.spitteler): Premium should have its privileges, or you'll have customers renting from Island Holders
[13:45] Peewee Musytari: do premium not have that panel like consierge?
[13:45] Cummere Mayo: if i have to keep digging all the time im gonna cancel 3 of my 4 premium accounts
[13:45] Cummere Mayo: no peewee we dont
[13:45] Cummere Mayo: and honestly... we should
[13:45] Peewee Musytari: oooh *feels speshul now* :D
[13:45] Irene Muni: Agree Cummere (and I'm Concierge)
[13:46] thanks for the feedback on that ticket location issue. No answer for you right now on it but let the team look it over.
[13:46] Peewee Musytari: no wonder I was confusing premium members sending them there
[13:46] Raymond Linden: Any other topics to discuss?
[13:46] Cummere Mayo: peewee conceirge custoemrs and live support customers and even lindens all think we have that
[13:46] Cummere Mayo: youre not the only one:)
[13:46] Peewee Musytari: whew
[13:47] no more questions from me for today :)
[13:47] Marianne McCann: /me already nagged
[13:47] thanks for all the thoughts and feedback. It helps!
[13:47] Cummere Mayo: id be willing to work with rand or raymond or whoever to come up with design ideas
[13:47] Peewee Musytari: completely trival question...why do 2 ranks have blue skittleman icons?...can we have more colour variety? lol
[13:48] So I just want to let folks know about our ongoing effort tomove the KB to the new platform: https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Knowledge_Base_Migration_to_Community_Platform
[13:48] Please add any suggestions on the talk page there
[13:48] Venus Petrov: Lexie, I appreciate your responsiveness to mod issues. Let's keep at it.
[13:48] Marianne McCann: I hope the KB gets frequent flyer miles
[13:48] Raymond Linden: Peewee - that was how they were designed, but perhaps we can update some colors
[13:49] Peewee Musytari: yay thanks
[13:49] Lets meet again next week!
[13:49] Dang today is not my day...keep crashing!
[13:49] Marianne McCann: Lexie's gone critical! Oour seawater on her!
[13:49] should we update the german wiki start page?
[13:49] Venus Petrov: 'slightly inappropriate' can be taken so many ways
[13:49]
[13:49] t gotten any love in ages
[13:49] DogWomble Dollinger: /me nails rand to the ground so he doesn't crash again
[13:49] yes please - to link to the new URL
[13:49]
[13:49] Peewee Musytari: really appreciate the job you guys are doing, especially how fast some of the suggestions get actioned..I think its awesome :)
[13:49]
[13:50] Marianne McCann: Agreed, peewee. Very happy to see the mainland board pop up so quickly
[13:50]
[13:50]
[13:50] Raymond Linden: Great discussion today and great suggestions!
[13:50] i gotta figure out how to type an umlaut :-)
[13:50] thanks for all your input!
[13:50] Marianne McCann: Ü
[13:50] no worries Rand, even Simone had a hard time at the beginning... it´s those keyboards...
[13:50] Arawn Graalrd (arawn.spitteler): /me tastes his dank scone: danke Schoen tastes so much better.
[13:50] Marianne McCann: Have a spare
[13:50]
[13:51]
[13:51] See you all next week!
[13:51] Cummere Mayo: thanks again guys :)
[13:51]
[13:51]
[13:51] Peewee Musytari: good meeting...ty all :)
[13:51]
[13:51] Raymond Linden: Thanks All!!!!!
[13:51] Irene Muni: Please, review the CS page: http://secondlife.com/corporate/cs.php The link to "Maturity Definition" is bronken.
[13:51] Venus Petrov: thanks ã‹¡
[13:51] Have a great day/night ã‹¡
[13:51] Marianne McCann: Bye Bye!!
[13:51] Irene Muni: Thre is a JIRA about that... I cannot find it :)
[13:51] Arawn Graalrd (arawn.spitteler): I've heard they're eliminating the Umlaut
[13:51] bye for now

Generated with SLog Wikifier

Personal tools