Content Creation Improvement Informal User Group
User group for improving content creation on Second Life either through creating new features, or enhancing existing features. All topics relating to the improvement of content creation, whether it's adding new features or improving existing features, are valid topics for discussion. When in doubt about whether or not a topic is appropriate, contact Geenz Spad.
The agenda for the next meeting is:
- Content Creation Related JIRA Issue Discussion (every meeting, first 15 minutes) Geenz Spad
- Discussing morph targets for deforming mesh. (continued from July 3, 2012's meeting) (Siddean Munro)
- Find a way to allow custom imported mesh avatars to wear existing content (textures/mesh). We need better, more detailed avatars, whilst retaining legacy content and immersive uniqueness. (Paola Tauber)
- I'd like to find out more about the alpha bug and a potential fix. (Toast Bard)
- Has there been any news on whether LL is leaning towards Qarl's deformer or Redpoly's cbone solution? Ashasekayi Ra 14:56, 10 July 2012 (PDT)
Records of past meetings: Content Creation Improvement Informal User Group/Archive
- See the list of other user groups.