Content Creation Improvement Informal User Group
User group for improving content creation on Second Life either through creating new features, or enhancing existing features. All topics relating to the improvement of content creation, whether it's adding new features or improving existing features, are valid topics for discussion. When in doubt about whether or not a topic is appropriate, contact Geenz Spad.
Priority is given to topics in the order they are posted, and those that are relevant to the meetings.
The agenda for the next meeting is:
- Content Creation Related JIRA Issue Discussion (every meeting, first 15 minutes) Geenz Spad
- Discussing morph targets for deforming mesh. (continued from July 10, 2012's meeting) (Siddean Munro)
- Has there been any news on whether LL is leaning towards Qarl's deformer or Redpoly's cbone solution? Ashasekayi Ra 14:56, 10 July 2012 (PDT)
- Would like to have short review/discussion of New Features concept (will provide display that can be clicked to give out image to attendees) Maxwell Graf
- Build floater improvement discussion Geenz Spad
- "Extended" skeleton for rigged meshes proposal discussion (continued from the Mesh Import UG) Geenz Spad 14:28, 16 July 2012 (PDT)
- You were going to contact Karl about the 'consensus'. Did that happen and is there anything new on the Deformer project? Nalates Urriah 20:47, 16 July 2012 (PDT)
- You were going to talk to some/a Linden about a Morph Targets project proposal. Did we get any feedback from them? Nalates Urriah 20:47, 16 July 2012 (PDT)
Records of past meetings: Content Creation Improvement Informal User Group/Archive
- See the list of other user groups.