Open Development User Group
From Second Life Wiki
Revision as of 14:51, 13 April 2012 by Nalates Urriah
Open Source Policies, Resources for Open Contributions, and progressing contributions through the Snowstorm process.
The agenda for the next meeting is:
- OPEN Issue Triage (Oz Linden)
- MartinRJ Fayray) Add an Edit button to the UI toybox to provide better semantic meaning, and easier usage. This is needed now, as the build-button is greyed out in many areas, to inspect items or to work on existing objects. (
- How hard is implementing non attached rigged hierarchical mesh that is animated with animation assets is going to be? If its possible at all - how much time is it going to take? (FadeOut Razorfen)
- The Havok Sub-license Nalates Urriah 08:37, 12 April 2012 (PDT) - Edit: removed by: Nalates Urriah
Records of past meetings: Open Development User Group/Archive
- See the list of other user groups.