User:Nyx Linden/Office Hours Agenda
Nyx Linden's Office Hours Agenda
Office hours are on Wednesdays at Noon in Pacific time (SL standard time) located in Borrowdale at: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Borrowdale/74/217/32
Topics are focused on avatars, content creation efficiency, content creation tools and methods, rendering issues, and many related random topics.
Please add topics for discussion / agenda items to the end of the list below prior to 11:50 AM. Priority will be given to topics that are posted in advance and are relevant to the goals of the office hour. Feel free to include relevant links to JIRA or wiki pages. Contact Nyx Linden if you are unsure if your topic is relevant or appropriate.
Archived agendas can be found at the agenda archive.
Next meeting scheduled for: December 15, 2010.
December 15, 2010
- What have you done to Aditi? The mesh sims are almost unusable (14.12.10).
- Do new mesh viewers have the advanced option(s) in the wizard? If not, when will they?
- Outfit editor replacement proposal!
- Beyond Mesh...
- Are there any plans or talks about incorporating mesh with terraform in the future to allow such things as better texturing, tunneling and finer detail in the land itself? I do know people are already making their own mesh terrains, but would really love to see the capability with the existing terrain. I dont like to envision all these beautiful mesh models coming inworld and looking like they are sitting inside a super mario brothers land!
- Please call for a meeting of the FEF! Oversight Committee within the Lab to see how well the plan is going. Your own perspective on progress towards FEF! would earn bonus points here. ;-)
- Your topic here!