User:Nyx Linden/Office Hours Agenda
Nyx Linden's Office Hours Agenda
Office hours are on Wednesdays at Noon in Pacific time (SL standard time) located in Borrowdale at: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Borrowdale/74/217/32
Topics are focused on avatars, content creation efficiency, content creation tools and methods, rendering issues, and many related random topics.
Please add topics for discussion / agenda items to the end of the list below prior to 11:50 AM. Priority will be given to topics that are posted in advance and are relevant to the goals of the office hour. Feel free to include relevant links to JIRA or wiki pages. Contact Nyx Linden if you are unsure if your topic is relevant or appropriate.
Archived agendas can be found at the agenda archive.
Next meeting scheduled for: December 29, 2010.
Note: Tiny robots need vacation too! No office hour on Dec 22nd for the holidays. OH will resume on the 29th.
December 29, 2010
- Info in new chat system happenings (when it’s coming, ramifications to the new system)
- How is Windlight coming along? Is it still scheduled to be released on viewer 2.5? Will it feature the full controls for allowing us to configure our own daylight cycles?
- internal browser doesn't work in recent Linux viewers
- How should tiny robots relax on the last week of 2010
- Jackets Bottom Layers should appear over Skirts Layers as they already do over Pants Layers for more realism, logic and outfit options
- is there something going on to explain the more frequently occurring disappearance or unwanted permission changing of newly rezzed boxes?
- is there an eta on being able to build prims up to 64m? Or will it wait until mesh is out of beta?
- would there be any possible way to put back the More/Less button on the edit window?
- Is any serious consideration being made to small object culling beyond 20m from AV ?
- I heard that after considerable trys a small mesh bear was uploaded to a score of 29 prim count. Is this going to be typical of the prim allocation of MESH ?
- Is there a way to get a current copy of the featuretable.tx and featuretable_mac.txt files that the Viewer gets from the server? What's in the source repository is very outdated