User:Nyx Linden/Office Hours Agenda
Nyx Linden's Office Hours Agenda
Office hours are on Wednesdays at Noon in Pacific time (SL standard time) located in Borrowdale at: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Borrowdale/74/217/32
Topics are focused on avatars, content creation efficiency, content creation tools and methods, rendering issues, and many related random topics.
Please add topics for discussion / agenda items to the end of the list below prior to 11:50 AM. Priority will be given to topics that are posted in advance and are relevant to the goals of the office hour. Feel free to include relevant links to JIRA or wiki pages. Contact Nyx Linden if you are unsure if your topic is relevant or appropriate.
Archived agendas can be found at the agenda archive.
Next meeting scheduled for: January 26, 2011.
January 26, 2011
- Re-evaluating "render cost" and how its looking for the future
- Changes to office hours in the future
- Is it more efficient to use four 256 x 256 textures on a mesh or one 1024 x 1024 texture if you have the option? Basically, is the load less if you use a multiple of smaller textures or one large one?
- Will the ability to scale be added to rigged mesh after the initial release? https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/CTS-452?
- make the shape editor easier to see!
- avatar 2, mesh uuid flipping, and drag and drop editors. (someday youll learn not to ask me for topics)
- Is it possible to sell the software which bundled the OBJ file of the avatar of Second Life?
- Tell us about Rod. What makes him tick? What's your guess about direction? (Not holding you to ANYTHING, just random guesses assumed.)
- your topic here!