User:Nyx Linden/Office Hours Agenda
Nyx Linden's Office Hours Agenda
Office hours are on Wednesdays at Noon in Pacific time (SL standard time) located in Borrowdale at: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Borrowdale/74/217/32
Topics are focused on avatars, content creation efficiency, content creation tools and methods, rendering issues, and many related random topics.
Please add topics for discussion / agenda items to the end of the list below prior to 11:50 AM. Priority will be given to topics that are posted in advance and are relevant to the goals of the office hour. Feel free to include relevant links to JIRA or wiki pages. Contact Nyx Linden if you are unsure if your topic is relevant or appropriate.
Archived agendas can be found at the agenda archive.
Next meeting scheduled for: March 24, 2010.
March 24, 2010
- Building a bot-net of coders for avatar features - a call to keyboards! - Nyx
- The future of outfit and wearable editing - Nyx
- your topic here!
- artoo wants the edit window enhanced to be a bit more up to date.. sliders at the numberfields, keyboard shortcuts for all the functions like "use grid" or "edit linked" etc.. also the ability to edit multiple prims at once to switch light for them or edit theyr size.. numberfield in 3D programs often also understand when you type in for example "+10" to increase the value thats in there by 10...
- r2: are new avatar meshes in the linden pipeline ? like a bit more detailed and supporting finger and face animation ?
- Quick question: When you think up new ideas for avatars, or for the future of outfit and wearable editing, do you consider how those avatars could be used in other worlds with which your client will interop through VWRAP, or how your outfit/wearable editors can be used to edit the portable avatars that your client will be using in other VWRAP-compatible worlds?