User:Nyx Linden/Office Hours Agenda
Nyx Linden's Office Hours Agenda
Office hours are on Wednesdays at Noon in Pacific time (SL standard time) located in Borrowdale at: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Borrowdale/74/217/32
Topics are focused on avatars, content creation efficiency, content creation tools and methods, rendering issues, and many related random topics.
Please add topics for discussion / agenda items to the end of the list below prior to 11:50 AM. Priority will be given to topics that are posted in advance and are relevant to the goals of the office hour. Feel free to include relevant links to JIRA or wiki pages. Contact Nyx Linden if you are unsure if your topic is relevant or appropriate.
Archived agendas can be found at the agenda archive.
Next meeting scheduled for: May 26, 2010.
Note: Office hour for May 19 canceled for robot optical sensor re-alignment
May 26, 2010
- Multi-Attachment Points and Multi-Wearables
VWR-19535, VWR-489 comments
- High res/vector versions of UI windows, for PDF documentation. - Xugu Madison
- Folder only for Sculps Textures and setting sculpt load refresh and load order. - xstorm Radek
- Temp Mesh upload for testing befor paying to upload. - xstorm Radek
- - FJ and Howard are Women
- Issues changing clothing/attachments
- - Skin is removed when applying any clothes to avatar
- - Cannot wear two different bodyparts at the same time
- - My feet are missing when walking on the ground
- I can't rez a Wearable shirt on the bed, then put it on. Nor can I take off a Wearable shirt and put it down in-world. This is not adequate as a world simulation. To compound the problem, mesh prims are coming but there is no body-conforming property to make them behave as Wearable clothing. Clearly this is a mess. Are you giving LL any solutions for the future to address this issue, or waiting passively to follow where other worlds will lead? [If you have any tentative solutions, please discuss.]