Difference between revisions of "User:Void Singer"
From Second Life Wiki
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
: I'm easy-going, love to help,
: I'm easy-going, love to help, non-judgmental, and love interesting scripting challenges =) I know a little about a lot, and a lot about very little. I'm also , , and .
Latest revision as of 17:49, 26 March 2020
- Born: 1975
- Name: Void is fine, "Your Majesty" or "Emperess" works too ;)
- Location: Utah, for the moment
- History: Started off making webpages, then scripting for webpages (jscript), went to college for a few years, studied programming and networking. I do a little of everything, from digital art, to running my own web & streaming media servers, to anything you can think of in SL.
- I'm easy-going, love to help, non-judgmental, and love interesting scripting challenges =) I know a little about a lot, and a lot about very little. I'm also not very social, appreciate directness, and more than a bit random.
|•||v7-D Enhanced Color Picker||–||Dialog driven, multi-prim color picker.|
|•||v7-D_Advanced Visitor Greeter||–||Low Spam, Highly Configuarable, Vistor Greeter.|
|•||v7-D Enhanced Landmark-2-Map||–||Teleport selector for Landmarks within object.|
|•||uXORKey||–||Bitwise XOR operation for Keys|
|•||uRandKey||–||Random Key Generation|
|•||uBitRotLeftKey||–||Bitwise Rotary Left Shift for keys|
|•||uListReverse||–||Reverse the order of a list. Ex: ["L", "i", "s", "t"] to ["t", "s", "i", "L"].|
|•||uStringReverse||–||Reverse the order of an input string. Ex: "String" to "gnirtS".|
|•||uUnix2StampLst||–||Convert Unix timestamp to a list fromat. Ex: 1234567890 to [2009, 2, 13, 3, 31, 30].|
|•||uStamp2UnixInt||–||Convert List timestamp to Unix format. Ex: [2009, 2, 13, 3, 31, 30] to 1234567890.|
|•||uUnix2WeekdayStr||–||Get weekday string from Unix timestamp. Ex: "Friday" from 1234567890.|
|•||uStamp2WeekdayStr||–||Get weekday string from ( Y, M, D ) format. Ex: "Friday" from (2009, 2, 13).|
|•||uInteger2Hexadecimal||–||Convert an Integer to a Hexadecimal string (several transport formats included)|
|•||uSubStringLastIndex||–||Reverse direction version of llSubStringIndex.|
|•||uListFindListReverse||–||Reverse direction version of llListFindList. (kinda slow)|
|•||uListFindListLast||–||Reverse direction version of llListFindList. (Only works on strings)|
|•||uListFindAny*||–||Multiple target version of llListFindList. (Only works on strings)|
|•||uParseEquation||–||Calculator function for parsing equations from text.|
Tracked Jira Articles
- SVC-34 (DEV-10502) - Right-clicking another Resident's moving object freezes it
- SVC-93 (DEV-1178) - llSetPrimitiveParams PRIM_ROTATION and llSetRot incorrectly implemented for child prims
- SVC-421 (DEV-6172) - Cannot delete contents from no-modify objects
- SVC-2359 (DEV-16143) - Capped IMs can cause inventory loss
- SVC-2549 (DEV-26033) - changed(CHANGED_SCALE) is triggered only in root prim instead of rescaled prim
- SVC-3760 (DEV-27956) - Unicode behaviour of llToUpper() and llToLower() is inconsistent LSO and Mono
- SVC-5287 (DEV-46716) - Mono compiled scripts fail to properly convert float to string
- SVC-5511 (DEV-48153) - llTakeControls Traps repeating event when contols are changed or permission revoked
- VWR-1121 (SL-46871) - can't edit/view notecards or scripts inside a friend's object having full permissions granted
- VWR-14555 (DEV-48155) - taking an object to inventory (inconsistently) replaces a null description "" with "(No Description)"
- VWR-16872 (DEV-48154) - Build Tools: Local Ruler Rotation is Inconsistent
- VWR-17064 (EXT-5732) - Only the latest of multiple dialogs remains available
- SVC-1210 (DEV-9153 ) - state_exit: LSL compiler should disallow state transition calls. (Won't Finish)
- SVC-2936 (DEV-40330) - Duplicate inventory names inside objects don't append when max length reached (breaks scripts) (Fixed)
- SVC-4518 - Hollow Shape Setting Reverts To Default on Hollow Percentage 0.0 (converted to "new feature")
Questions or Comments?
Feel free to leave me a note on my User Talk page.