Viewer Evolution User Group
Review of proposals for new features and changes in the official Second Life Viewer.
Open to all Second Life users who would like to collaborate with Linden Lab and open source developers to improve the viewer experience.
The agenda for the next meeting is:
- TriloByte Zanzibar) Also STORM-761 Windlight (added by
- Ability to filter media by domain in the viewer (Added by Cummere Mayo and Qie Niangao)
- Investigate restrictions on storing and exchanging inventory items within prims and notecards
- Haravikk Mistral Display names are not being cached correctly (delay in appearance of known display names)? -
- Haravikk Mistral Minimising interface clutter for Viewer 2.0/Snowstorm -
- Haravikk Mistral Poor responsiveness of Profile and IM buttons in People search -
- Haravikk Mistral Display entry permission warnings for inaccessible parcels -
- Haravikk Mistral Display entry permissions warnings for teleports -
- Haravikk Mistral Texture animations ignore repeats per face (llTextureAnim()) -
- Marianne McCann Clicking The Clock should bring up events happening right now. -
- Marianne McCann Make texture blending deterministic to prevent terrain texture drift -
- Marianne McCann "Emergency Grid Broadcast System" -
- https://lists.secondlife.com/pipermail/opensource-dev/2011-March/006420.html --oobscure 07:31, 21 May 2011 (PDT) Make user aware of the 'CTRL + Up/Down Arrow' feature which scrolls back message history - also see
- oobscure 07:31, 21 May 2011 (PDT) Expose 'Duplicate Object' feature in Viewer 2 (regression from 1.x) --
- oobscure 07:31, 21 May 2011 (PDT) New Feature -> Dialog -> Group Information -> Ban List --
Records of past meetings: Viewer Evolution User Group/Archive
- See the list of other user groups.