Adoption Agency Coalition
From Second Life Wiki
Who We Are
The Adoption Agency Coalition has been founded by Rachel Jevon as an alliance of adoption agencies. The main purpose was and is to protect the agencies from people that bring drama and griefers.
While the group was intented as a tool for adoption agencies in the beginning it has developed into a group for places that care about child safety.
To become a member you must
Within the AAC there are different group roles available that have different permission>
- Coalition Founder: The Coalition Founders are Rachel Jevon and Torben Trautman. Coalition Founders can assign any role and have full permissions within the group. In case of disagreements they dissolve the conflict at their sole discretion.
- Owners: Owners of Adoption Agencies and child places. They can invite staff members and assign them to the staff role, they can eject members and they can send out notices.
- Staff: Employees of adoption agencies or child places can send out notices.
- Supporters: Everyone generally interested in child safety can be assigned to this role. Supporters can read notices.
Rules for notices
To inform members of the AAC about people that should be kept away from our agencies and child places please contact a staff member or an owner and ask them to send out a notice. Notices sent to the group should:
- be PG if possible
- contain a brief description of the incident that led to the notice
- should NOT contain a chatlog of the incident as that could be considered a violation of the Community Standards
When sending out a notice about an incident please also take the time to send an abuse report!
To apply for membership or to have your group role set please follow this link Application