From Second Life Wiki
Here's how Linden Lab uses the workflow status and resolution field:
- Awaiting Review
- Initial state when an issue/ticket is created or when it is reopened closed state. All issues in in this state will be reviewed and triaged.
- Been Triaged
- This state indicates that the issue is being reviewed by Linden Lab.
- When an issue has been imported to an internal Linden Lab project, it will be marked as Accepted.
- Needs More Info
- The issue lacks actionable information. Add the info or it CAN'T be investigated.
- Information Provided
- The issue has been updated with the necessary information.
- Resolution = Contact Support
- The issue does NOT belong in the Bug Tracker, and needs to be handled through the Support Portal or Second Life Answers.
- Resolution = Expected Behavior
- This is NOT a bug and functions by design See Expected Behavior aka Not a Bug.
- Resolution = Duplicate
- There's another issue about the same problem.
- Resolution = Unactionable
- Problem described in the ticket is not in a form that action can be taken (i.e. it's too broad)
- Resolution = Not Applicable
- The Reporter has decided to close the issue.
Diagram of Workflow
- Diagram does not have all the transition arrows.