From Second Life Wiki
Pages that are for open source developers who build viewer from the source.
This category includes pages for:
- Setting the development environment up.
- Basics of the viewer source files and versions.
- Downloading and compiling the viewer source for the first time.
- Building libraries used by the viewer.
- Running the compiled viewer.
This category does not include pages for:
- Non Linden viewers.
- Viewer internals.
- How to add features into the viewer.
- Bug reporting.
- Open source community issues.
Pages in category "Compiling viewer"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.