From Second Life Wiki
Shared Media is a new feature introduced with Viewer 2. It's more powerful and flexible than the older parcel media, letting you put Internet content on any prim surface you can change, with new browser-like controls, and without the land restrictions.
- Shared Media: Bringing the Web Inworld with Viewer 2 - Linden Lab's initial announcement.
- Adding Shared Media to an object - Learn how to see websites, movies, and more on a prim.
- Shared Media, Security, and Privacy - How to disable Shared Media auto-play and other helpful hints.
- Shared Media and data URIs - Have some HTML you want to put on a prim without uploading a webpage?
- Showing Shared Media at the right aspect ratio - For all those times when you have a non-square picture, movie, etc. Complements the below tip.
- Shared Media wrapper - Useful in some situations where the above doesn't quite cut it.
- Show YouTube on a full prim's face - When you only want to see a movie and no comments or additional "chrome".
- Shared Media template sign + object - A helpful tool for people who can't (yet) see your Shared Media content.
Cool stuff you can do with Shared Media. Add your examples here!
- Shared Media LSL Recipes - From Becky Pippen.
- Notecard text on a prim - From Pavcules Superior.
- Ajax in Shared Media (Viewer 2.0) - From Pavcules Superior.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Shared Media"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.