Content Creation User Group
The Content Creation User Group meeting is a weekly, public meeting intended for discussion of issues around content creation, including avatars, animations, mesh, etc. Vir Linden is the moderator. Please bring questions, requests, and especially cool new things to show off!
Normal schedule is to meet every Thursday at 1:00PM SLT, except the second Thursday of the month. Exceptions will be noted here.
Location: meetings are held on the main grid at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hippotropolis/71/172/29
- Thursday, Apr 2, 1:00PM SLT
- NO MEETING Thursday, Apr 9
- Thursday, Apr 16, 1:00PM SLT
- Thursday, Apr 23, 1:00PM SLT
- Open Q&A
- Animesh is out as the default viewer should work everywhere. user guide, forum
- Bakes On Mesh is out as the default viewer, should work everywhere. knowledge base, forum
- ARCTan, a project to update rendering cost, land impact, and related things like mesh upload costs, is in progress.
- Project EEP, which will give advanced configurable windlight environments for regions and parcels, is out as an RC viewer and supported everywhere. See the forum thread for details.