Content Creation User Group
The Content Creation User Group meeting is a weekly, public meeting intended for discussion of issues around content creation, including avatars, animations, mesh, etc. Vir Linden is the moderator. Please bring questions, requests, and especially cool new things to show off!
Normal schedule is to meet every Thursday at 1:00PM SLT, except the first Thursday of the month. Exceptions will be noted here.
Upcoming meetings. Location: meetings are held on the main grid at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hippotropolis/71/172/29
- NO MEETING Thursday, June 7
- Thursday, June 14, 1:00PM SLT
- Thursday, June 21, 1:00PM SLT
- Thursday, June 28, 1:00PM SLT
- Open Q&A
- Animesh is out as a project viewer with test regions on Aditi. Links: blog post, user guide, forum
- Bakes On Mesh is out as a project viewer that should work anywhere - see the forum post
- ARCTan, a project to update rendering cost, land impact, and related things like mesh upload costs, is in progress.
- Project EEP, which will give advanced configurable windlight environments for regions and parcels, is in progress.