Initial CAPS seed
From Second Life Wiki
At login, the current proposal from the AW Groupies group is for the client to be fed back an LLSD map:
67153d5b-3659-afb4-8510-adda2c034649 is used here as a generic example UUID.
<llsd> <map> <key>User</user> <uri>http://profiles.isp.com/67153d5b-3659-afb4-8510-adda2c034649</uri> <key>Agent</key> <uri>http://sims.isp.com/My%20Home/agents/67153d5b-3659-afb4-8510-adda2c034649</uri> <key>Session</key> <uri>http://agenthost.isp.com/sessions/67153d5b-3659-afb4-8510-adda2c034649</uri> <key>Inventory</key> <uri>http://inventory.isp.com/67153d5b-3659-afb4-8510-adda2c034649</uri> </map> </llsd>
Discussion on this
- User profile links to what you'd think of as "a profile" (under search > people on the current system)
- Agents are the user's presence on the system, could perhaps be allowed to have multiple agents
- Agents and sessions are not the same thing - an agent is a unique singular instance, a session is a connected client controlling that instance (client moving avatar, or a simple IM-only textmode client, or a mobile phone even)
- Inventories: why restrict to just one inventory, extend to allow for more than just one (Dr Scofield 02:48, 17 October 2007 (PDT))
- Please add more points....