Inventory/Recent Items Tab
From Second Life Wiki
Items received when you are not in world will now go to your inventory In Box - ("Recent Items" tab)
If it appears your inventory is missing items, please try these steps:
- Make sure your search bar is empty
- Select the "Recent Items" tab
- Go to File - Show Filters
- Make sure All boxes next to items are checked
- Toggle the None and All button
- Change the "Days Ago" number (at the bottom) to 1.0 (or more)
You may also want to check under Sort, it may have defaulted to sort by Name, instead of Date, making your inventory look different to you.
If that doesnt resolve the issue , please clear your cache (in Preferences) and relog.