From Second Life Wiki
Second Life Wiki > LSL-Editor
There is an issue list at LSLEditorBugs.
LSL-Editor is a standalone Windows LSL script editor and run-time environment.
- Code highlighting (including Brackets matching)
- Code auto completion (Like Visual Studio)
- Auto insert events
- Argument information on functions (typing)
- Tabbed or MDI interface
- LSLWiki or SecondLife color scheme
- The usual editing functions
- Block commenting/uncommenting
- Tooltip on keywords (LSL-Editor contains complete LSL guide!)
- Auto-indent (using tabs or SecondLife indent scheme)
- Help, on every keyword, uses www.LSLwiki.NET information
- Compiling and execute outside SecondLife world
- Breakpoints and stepping coming in a future version
- llDialog input screen
- You don't have to install the program, just unzip and use it. (Requires .NET 2.x.)
- Updated on frequently, so check your update button
Windows XP , Windows 2000 , Windows 2003, probably Vista
- Inventory simulation: Would be nice if the inventory functions of LSL could be simulated by putting dummy objects into a dummy inventory. No further attributes (except maybe type) would have to be supported.
- Linked prim simulation: Would be nice if an object consisting of several linked prims could be simulated. No further attributes beyond link id would have to be supported. Flags like LINK_ALL_OTHERS or LINK_ALL_CHILDREN would be nice to have.
- Missing constants TEXTURE_BLANK and TEXTURE_TRANSPARENT