LSL Protocol/Restrained Love Open Relay Group/freeze
001 Implemented in Dahlia's multirelay >= 0.48 and in anythingRLV >= 3.1
Description of commands
!x-freeze: freezes the avatar wearing the relay: all arrow keys are disabled. This command must be processed as any locking command.
!x-freeze/clear: cancels !x-freeze.
!x-freezeclear: (DEPRECATED) Synonym of !x-freeze/clear. Will be removed in next version.
The interest of this command is twofold:
- the controller need not be in the same sim (this command is compatible with any gridwide mode);
- the permission to take control is automatically granted.
- If several concurrent controllers send an !x-freeze command, the avatar must be freezed until the last one unfreezes it.
- An !x-freeze/clear command must be performed by a llReleaseControls().
- This feature is really easy to implement for any kind of relay (1-prim or multi-prim relays).