From Second Life Wiki
Torley and refers to this list of login screen photos. background info.
- 01 - I think this dragon is by Seawolf Monsters (cool shot I dug up from awhile back, inventory loss ate my dragon :( )
- 02 - Place was Antennaria but looks gone (thank goodness for keeping notes tho)
- 03 - Place is Stepford
- 04 - Place is Stepford
- 05 - Place is Grand Canyon
- 06 - Place is Parallel Worlds at Farstar New Earth
- 07 - Place is China
- 08 - Place is Off The Wall
- 09 - Place is Musei di Roma Capitale
- 10 - Place is INSILICO
- 11 - Place is ASAYAKE
- 01 - Place is Lula
- 02 - Place is The Man Statue in Natoma, historically significant!
- 03 - Beanstalk by Steller Sunshine, SL's oldest Resi... many other old builds shown
- 04 - Again, the beanstalk by Steller, and "primitar" recreations by n00body Cain
- 05 - Governor Linden's mansion, built mostly by Steller Sunshine. Another historical hotspot.
- 06 - Place is Alirium Gardens
- 07 - Place is Alirium Gardens
- 08 - Place is XIV, which I've mistaken on occasion for a relative of Alirium
- 09 - Art by yoyo Quartz, place is Kick
- 10 - Place is ANDE, a rare gem of a quiet spot... cool pose table as shown
- 11 - Place is JOMO @ Ethos, China-esque!
- 01 - Place is Omega Point, reminds me of the adventuresome Myst
- 02 - Place is LaPerla Old Italy
- 03 - Place is Grand Canyon
- 04 - Place is Grand Canyon, cute Guineasaurus (inspired by South Park) by Katharine McGinnis of Intrigue Co.
- 05 - AHHH SODIUM GLARE, it must be Virtual Decay
- 06 - Login screen fave Tempura Island, known for its many visitors in a luxurious environment, appears again.
- 07 - Let's hear it again for JOMO @ Ethos, whose dragon is a standout showpiece
- 08 - And another fine art shot from China
- 09 - Legacies 1891 has some pretty badass atmosphere; this particular faux avatar called "Robert Muir" is by Trijin Bade
- 10 - Killer T-Rex by Wanders Nowhere of PREHISTORICA: The Dawn Kingdoms. It even takes a crap!
- 11 - Swan-masked assassin is Ravenelle Zugzwang (disclosure: my wife), game is Zombie Attack
- 01 - Koyaaniqatsi tribute. Place is Virtual Decay FTW.
- 02 - Place is S.I.C.. Really.
- 03 - Another hit for cyberpunk mainstays INSILICO!
- 04 - Speaking of cyberpunk, this minimalist ode to "it all begins with a cube" is @ Torley. Yup, one and the same.
- 05 - Glowing tree by Alir Flow of Alirium fame, can also be found @ Torley.
- 06 - Tribute to Bradbury building is — surprise! — SAIKIN and booN's hair store.
- 07 - The grid. A digital frontier. Um, INSILICO is just too photogenic across vertical spaces.
- 08 - Close-up of those Guineasaurus Rex'es, by Katharine McGinnis of Intrigue Co.
- 09 - This was Neu Verklund... but it's gone now. :(
- 10 - This used to be at Captiva Island... also no longer there. :*( But the cool particle magic FX are by Taisha Emerald's Ultima HUD
- 11 - I thought this was gone, but it just moved to Dream Reliance! This Kraken-y goodness was by Tricia Farella.