Mesh/Rezzing a mesh
There are two ways to rez a mesh object in the Second Life world. If you already have a mesh object in your inventory with the item type, you can simply drag it from your inventory to the ground.
If you only have a mesh item with the item type, you can follow these instructions to rez the mesh object:
- Open the Build Tools by choosing Build > Build.
- Select the Sphere icon from the tool window and click the ground to rez a new sphere inworld.
- Click the Object tab of the Build Tools window.
- Change the object type from Sphere to Sculpted.
- From your Inventory, drag your mesh onto the box in the Build Tools window marked Sculpt Texture.
- Set the Stitching type to Mesh.
At this point, your mesh appears. It is fully physical and can collide with other objects as defined by its shape.
|Note: If at any point you accidentally click another object inworld, the Build Tools window will focus on that object. Click the object you're working on again to return focus to it.|