Open Source Meeting/2010-03-11

From Second Life Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Agenda Thursday, 11 March 2010

  1. Weekly Snowglobe update - Merov Linden
  2. SNOW-495: create a BINDIST CMake variable for producing (hopefully) legally distributable binaries
    • Pending update from Legal, through Merov: Could we get LL's legal department to cooperate on this one, so we can minimize the guessing on what the required steps are?
  3. Snowglobe 1.4: bug triaged in the community, tree's open, commits coming?
  4. Snowglobe 2.0:


Transcript

[14:01] Aimee Linden: well, I'm smaller, can't talk for the rest of the crowd :D
[14:01] Merov Linden: hehe
[14:01] Techwolf Lupindo: Merov, I was debugging some !standalone issues someone was having with one of my patches. I set up a 32-bit chroot to test !standalone and that how I found it.
[14:01] Merov Linden: hope we won't have a region crash in this meeting...
[14:01] Eddi Decosta: salut Merov ㋡
[14:01] Merov Linden: Salut Eddi
[14:02] Eddi Decosta:
[14:02] Merov Linden: I couldn't attend an LL meeting this morning due to crashes...
[14:02] Techwolf Lupindo: heheh
[14:02] Eddi Decosta: crash waht is? lol
[14:02] Eddi Decosta: sorry kiddin
[14:02] Eddi Decosta: kidding*
[14:02] Techwolf Lupindo: Merov, Correct. I do build from sources, but I needed to test a patch of mine on !standalone 32-bit.
[14:03] Merov Linden: ok, the agenda is sort of short today
[14:03] Merov Linden: not that there's nothing happening really :)
[14:03] xstorm Radek: rez damn it
[14:03] Techwolf Lupindo: Merov, I can crash this regine at a radom time for you. ;-D
[14:04] Merov Linden: so, first item: what the heck Merov has been doing this week?
[14:04] Morgaine Dinova: On demand would be better, random time would suck :P
[14:04] xstorm Radek: OMG I SO DO NOT KNOW YOU lol
[14:04] Latif Khalifa: eating cookies?
[14:04] Latif Khalifa: xD
[14:04] Techwolf Lupindo: I havn't done much work on snowglobe due to missing llqtwebkit and the one bug of the missing libfreetype.so.
[14:05] Merov Linden: well, a bunch of things
[14:05] Eddi Decosta: i HATE the crahs when the crash is not a result of test ㋡
[14:05] Merov Linden: first: I've been wroking on the auto commit of the internal branch to svn. So far, not a success...
[14:05] xstorm Radek: Snowglobe has stop loading and working for me
[14:06] Merov Linden: I'm still working on this right now (like: this morning) and I keep bumping into issues of little interest for this group that have to do with parabuild, the new build scripts, etc...
[14:06] Merov Linden: :(
[14:06] Merov Linden: "grrr" is my mood right now as I really thought I'd be done by now
[14:07] Merov Linden: this is the reason why there's still no "vendor branch" available for viewer-2-0
[14:07] Boroondas Gupte: I thought building and exporting where seperate processes?
[14:07] Aimee Linden: we haven't managed to get the build farm to manufacture extra Merov's yet
[14:07] Merov Linden: so don't pummel Q with tar, OK?
[14:07] Merov Linden: :)
[14:07] Techwolf Lupindo: I did find the build script that LL uses to make the bianary libs. Like to find info on the sytem used to build those libs so I can replecate that on my end for testing.
[14:07] Latif Khalifa: lol
[14:07] Eddi Decosta hugs Aimee ㋡
[14:08] Merov Linden: Boroondas: yes and no: the 2 scripts are ran as part of parabuild
[14:08] xstorm Radek: im using viewer 2 do to it works with my system but i wish some one will build a 64 BIT Viewer PLEASE
[14:08] Merov Linden: so success in build is required for export to be triggered
[14:08] Eddi Decosta: Mervo, next time i includ you in the invation ot tiny robot at Q OH :p
[14:08] Merov Linden: on the 3 plarforms that build independently
[14:08] Techwolf Lupindo: "parabuild", please explain whta that is.
[14:08] Eddi Decosta: Merov*
[14:09] Latif Khalifa: Merov, I always wondered why do you need too tie in build into public SVN sync?
[14:09] Merov Linden: so there's a "finalize" script.... blablabla... this is *extremelly* boring I'm afraid and there's nothing you can do to help me guys :(
[14:09] Morgaine Dinova: Of course we can!
[14:09] Latif Khalifa: people pulling svn trunk know that trunk is not guaranteed to work properly, or even build
[14:10] Morgaine Dinova: Merov += cookie
[14:10] Merov Linden: Latif: what do you mean?
[14:10] Latif Khalifa: that is how opensource projects work
[14:10] Eddi Decosta: well, im ready to test snow 2.0 with you .. Merov, but i need a vesion more stable ㋡
[14:10] Techwolf Lupindo: If build needs to be sucess before exporting....um...we are currently fixing a lot of build issues. Chicken and egg issue?
[14:10] Latif Khalifa: why do you need to do a test build in order to sync to externals svn repository
[14:10] Merov Linden: ok, wait: we're talking about different builds here
[14:10] xstorm Radek: if Flash and alpha skin can be added to snowglobe and make snowglobe a 64 bit viewer you will start getting a lot of new users not only coming back to SL but new ones too
[14:10] Latif Khalifa: you said that successful build triggers export
[14:10] Merov Linden: I'm talking about the*internal* build of the main viewer 2.0 trunk
[14:11] Merov Linden: that's what gets exported
[14:11] Merov Linden: the export script is grafted on that
[14:11] Merov Linden: that is where I have issues
[14:11] Merov Linden: not the build of the svn repo once exported
[14:12] Latif Khalifa: my question was, why tie svn sync export with build tests?
[14:12] Boroondas Gupte: so that we don't get stuff that doesn't compile, I guess ...
[14:12] Eddi Decosta: Merov i have find a link to download the vs c++ 2005 , i have installed on my xp laptop i need to test if that thing work great ㋡
[14:12] Merov Linden: to ensure a minimum of automation really
[14:12] Techwolf Lupindo: Hmm...why require build ok when we can fix a lot of those build issues? reemmber all the comments the first few days to fis build issues on snowglboe 2.0?
[14:13] Eddi Decosta: i try to compil an viewer to night ㋡
[14:13] Thickbrick Sleaford: Eddi: there's a link to VS2005 Express somewhere on the wiki
[14:13] Merov Linden: there are a lot of reasons why the build can fail, including bogus commits of all sorts
[14:13] Eddi Decosta: Thick, yep but your link go to vs c++ 2008 lol
[14:13] Pixel Gausman waves a late hello
[14:13] Merov Linden: we certainly wants to minimize the export of bogus/broken repo
[14:14] Eddi Decosta: i dont want 2008 ㋡
[14:14] Merov Linden: ok, that's one thing
[14:14] xstorm Radek: hi Pixel and welcome :-)
[14:14] Boroondas Gupte: wouldn't it make sense, to export to a branch, test if it builds, and if so, merge into trunk?
[14:14] Merov Linden: another thing which is 2.0 and FLOSS related I've been working on is llqtwebkit and qtwebkit
[14:15] Boroondas Gupte: otherwise we still risk missing files etc.
[14:15] Merov Linden: so, we'll have llqtwebkit source available on a public hg repo, available under the GPL licence, same as the viewer
[14:15] Eddi Decosta: Merov, honestly i need your help in french if i want to compile a viewer with success.
[14:16] Morgaine Dinova: hehe
[14:16] Mug of Coffee : Hot strong coffee!!
[14:16] Merov Linden: the qtwebkit, which, as you know, contains some LL specific patch will be also available but on git (gitorous)
[14:16] Merov Linden: and the license will be the same as qtwebkit, i.e. LGPL
[14:17] Boroondas Gupte: on git?
[14:17] Merov Linden: I think that should make standalone builders happier
[14:17] Merov Linden: yes, git instead of hg
[14:17] Boroondas Gupte: :-)
[14:17] Merov Linden: 'cause qtwebkit flavors are all under git
[14:18] Boroondas Gupte: ic
[14:18] Techwolf Lupindo: request for info on the system info that build the libs so i can do the same on my end.
[14:18] Merov Linden: it's really important for standalone builders and, also, for FLOSS goodness/requirements
[14:19] Merov Linden: Techwolf: the media guys are building a wiki with all that in there
[14:20] Merov Linden: another thing we're starting to put together is an hg repo with all the 3rd parties libs patches we use and the build scripts
[14:20] Merov Linden: this is still embryonic but moving forward thanks to Brad
[14:21] Merov Linden: that's also something that Techwolf (again... :) ) has been asking for for a loooong time :)
[14:21] Morgaine Dinova: Maybe we should go into hibernation while you sort all this out. :-) There's a lot going on! :P
[14:21] Thickbrick Sleaford: Speaking of which: I saw Brad had some boost libs for VC90 - any progress on that
[14:21] xstorm Radek: Oh Brad thank you Brad
[14:21] Thickbrick Sleaford: ?
[14:22] Merov Linden: well Morgaine: since we are in a transition, this is a good moment to clean up lots of the mess
[14:22] xstorm Radek: >:-)
[14:22] Merov Linden: not glamourous or fun but necessary
[14:22] Merov Linden: it's spring after all :)
[14:22] Latif Khalifa is waiting for the external svn sync to get working and stock viewer source to be made available
[14:22] Morgaine Dinova: Maybe we should send along some crates of beer. Or at least a lot of coffee ;-)
[14:22] xstorm Radek: spring what ?
[14:23] Merov Linden: coffee for me thanks :)
[14:23] Latif Khalifa: svn sync every two months is not svn sync lol
[14:23] Morgaine Dinova chuckles
[14:23] Pixel Gausman: Spring Code Cleaning commences
[14:23] Merov Linden: Latif: I *know*, see my long rambling at the beginning of the meeting
[14:24] Merov Linden: all that delay is due to me really
[14:24] Latif Khalifa: for folder in $allowed_folders; do hg pull $folder; svn commit $folde; done
[14:24] Latif Khalifa: :P
[14:24] Merov Linden: I could do a quick "manual" sync so to unblock you guys
[14:25] Merov Linden: not necessarily a bad idea mind you...
[14:25] Merov Linden: but it's time not spent on doing the right thing
[14:26] Latif Khalifa: so is snowglobe going to be only export, or will we be able do fetch stock trunk branch?
[14:26] Merov Linden: it'll be like before, all our branches have always been going through the export scripts
[14:27] Merov Linden: there's quite a bit of mandatory clean up that needs to happen
[14:27] Latif Khalifa: that is good news if it materializes. people have made some awesome work meshing up different branches like kirste's viewer
[14:27] Merov Linden: like taking kdu out, packaging the llkdu, verify the licensing, etc,,,
[14:28] Merov Linden: yeap, this is good, that's why it was important to get *something* at the same time beta came out
[14:28] Techwolf Lupindo: (is on phone)
[14:28] Merov Linden: now I need to keep that updated with a minimum of fuss and cleanly
[14:29] Latif Khalifa: wasn't CG export scritp whisperer? ;)
[14:29] Merov Linden: I'm failing on "cleanly" right now
[14:29] Merov Linden: oh yes, CG has been helping me a lot
[14:29] Merov Linden: he's a great guy
[14:29] Merov Linden: normal: he's French :p
[14:30] Thickbrick Sleaford: heh
[14:30] Latif Khalifa: hahaha
[14:30] Merov Linden: at least we can swear together without alarming our coworkers
[14:30] Latif Khalifa: i think they know what merde! means :P
[14:31] Merov Linden: our vocabulary is *vast* Latif :)
[14:31] Morgaine Dinova: Will be nice to eventually see the Viewer2.0 corresponding source code archive posted for each version released under GPL, as was always done with 1.x.
[14:31] Latif Khalifa: Merov, I bet it is :)
[14:31] Latif Khalifa: and juicy :)
[14:31] Merov Linden: Morgaine: yes
[14:31] Merov Linden: again: that's what I'm working on
[14:31] Merov Linden: apologies for the delay
[14:31] Latif Khalifa: perhaps once beta4 is out, a manual sync then?
[14:32] Pixel Gausman: Merov: and i thank u for helping making that happen Merov.
[14:32] Merov Linden waits for someone to rez tar and feathers...
[14:32] Latif Khalifa: lol
[14:32] Alexandrea Fride: ℒℴℒ
[14:33] Merov Linden: ok, I think that's a rather complete tour of my 2.0 activities this week
[14:33] Morgaine Dinova: Perfectly normal that things take time, waiting is not a problem. The "issue" earlier was that it seemed that wasn't the target. No biggie now. :-)
[14:33] Thickbrick Sleaford: Merov: the community's grumpyness about the "vendor branch" wasn't because it was not ready yet, but because some at LL said (even at an event last week while you saying you're working on it) that it's not going to happen.
[14:33] Morgaine Dinova: Yeah
[14:33] Merov Linden: I know, well, that's cleared, now I need to make it happen
[14:34] Thickbrick Sleaford: and unfortunatly you're the visible Linden involved with open source...
[14:34] Latif Khalifa: Merov, you need to learn to blame everything on Aimee, she was hire specifically for that ;D
[14:34] Thickbrick Sleaford: none thought it was your fault..
[14:34] Merov Linden: I'm fine with being the "visible Linden"
[14:34] Aimee Linden: yup, that's what I'm here for :D
[14:34] Alexandrea Fride: hehe
[14:34] Latif Khalifa: hahaha
[14:35] Boroondas Gupte: Speaking of which ... is there already a replacement for Rob?
[14:35] Merov Linden: alas no :(
[14:35] Aimee Linden: :(
[14:35] Merov Linden: our offer was turned down... I'm bummed!
[14:35] Aimee Linden: very much so :(
[14:35] Latif Khalifa: it's a hot seat lol
[14:35] Morgaine Dinova: Some inappropriate public comments made about the vendor branch, made us think LL had gone sour on GPL in vendor branch. Glad it's debunked.
[14:36] Morgaine Dinova: Awww
[14:36] Eddi Decosta: well Merov you need to relax some time ㋡
[14:36] Eddi Decosta: hehe
[14:36] Merov Linden: anyhow, we're still looking for a candidate to do this job
[14:36] Opensource Obscure: (( personally i hadnt thought that. ))
[14:36] Merov Linden: It's a tad too much for me alone
[14:37] Merov Linden: and I'm not the super duper communicator we need, as Robla was
[14:37] Morgaine Dinova: Might be very hard to find, a FOSS person who likes paperwork <grin>
[14:37] Boroondas Gupte: :-P
[14:37] Alexandrea Fride: bribe rob back? :p
[14:37] Eddi Decosta: its very bad i dont have more experiance in code ㋡
[14:37] Merov Linden: we need someone was can spell right too Eddi :P
[14:38] Alexandrea Fride: ℒℴℒ
[14:38] Merov Linden: ok, next on the list: SNOW-495
[14:38] Aimee Linden: Open source meeting in french from now on?
[14:38] JIRA helper: http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SNOW-495

[#SNOW-495] BINDIST --- easy way to produce legally distributable binary packages

[14:38] Pixel Gausman: I think Eddi needs to code a spell checker for local chat. :)
[14:39] Morgaine Dinova: "J'aime le vin et croissants." Something to do with vi I think.
[14:39] Morgaine Dinova: And with Aimee
[14:39] Eddi Decosta: pourquoi pas? lol
[14:39] Merov Linden: so, I had a meeting with legal and I don't have more news yet on the "logo" issue
[14:39] Eddi Decosta: LOL
[14:40] Merov Linden: I'll be going through the asset though and be deleting the files that show the "hand logo" and that are not used anymore
[14:40] Merov Linden: a bunch apparently...
[14:40] Merov Linden: lots of cobweb in there...
[14:40] Pixel Gausman thinks every time Merov's manager wants to punish him, he sends him to a meeting with lawyers.
[14:40] Merov Linden: you're right Pixel!
[14:41] Alexandrea Fride: ℒℴℒ
[14:41] Pixel Gausman: Merov: they do the same to me.
[14:41] Geneko Nemeth: Sigh, Linden Lab Legal used to be the most interesting part of LL.
[14:41] Geneko Nemeth: Now it's the most unpalatable part.
[14:41] Latif Khalifa: you've been noughty, 45 min with the legal, now! :P
[14:42] Merov Linden: well, they're nice folks and do their job but legal logic is somewhat strange
[14:42] Aimee Linden thinks we need an "illegal team" at times
[14:42] Latif Khalifa: LOL
[14:42] Morgaine Dinova: Well in this game, your lawyers need to understand the GPL, or they're completely useless. The TPV is just, well, beyond belief.
[14:42] Alexandrea Fride: il register for that then Aimee :p
[14:43] Merov Linden: so SNOW-495: moving forward, still a good idea IMO
[14:43] Aimee Linden: end of the day though, they're just trying to protect us and keep us in business as best they know how
[14:44] Merov Linden: next: SG 1.4
[14:44] Latif Khalifa: TPV is just silly LOL. You shall display version information on the login screen, or you are in violation :P I'd like to buy a beer to the guy who came up with it, he needs it ;)
[14:44] Merov Linden: I haven't seen any commit recently
[14:44] Merov Linden: but there are patches pending
[14:44] Merov Linden: I triaged some this week
[14:44] Thickbrick Sleaford: I just commited SNOW-551 before the meeting
[14:44] JIRA helper: http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SNOW-551

[#SNOW-551] -loginuri command line argument converted to lower case

[14:44] Morgaine Dinova: Not hard though Aimee. They just need to sit down with it for a week, maybe ask a few questions on GrokLaw, understand the culture, and exactly what the GPL freedoms means. Not hard. Any techie can do it, so can the lawyers.
[14:45] Opensource Obscure: just let merov speak
[14:45] Geneko Nemeth: What happened to the team that wrote the "permit-and-proceed" letter? That is all I want to say.
[14:45] Morgaine Dinova: Gen++
[14:45] Morgaine Dinova: That was a damn cool letter :-)
[14:46] Merov Linden: ok, Thickbrick, I suppose that means I should build binaries for 1.4
[14:46] Robin Cornelius: Merov, i've not committed any of my outstanding issues, or done much snowglobing as i've been away on meetings
[14:46] Pixel Gausman: Thank you, Thick
[14:46] Merov Linden: Robin: do you plan to commit soon?
[14:46] Thickbrick Sleaford smiles
[14:47] Robin Cornelius: i think my outstanding issues are 2.0 code base currently, a few build annoyances that you've already commented on
[14:47] Pixel Gausman: Merov: <blush> i haven't shaken my snowglobe in a while either </blush>
[14:47] Merov Linden: o, I was talking about 1.4 patches
[14:47] Robin Cornelius: aleric flaged *another* potential SNOW-192 route i need to investigate
[14:47] JIRA helper: http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SNOW-192

[#SNOW-192] LLSDXMLParser::Impl::parse doesn't ignore unknown tags properly

[14:48] Robin Cornelius: err SNOW-193
[14:48] JIRA helper: http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SNOW-193

[#SNOW-193] GCC 4.x compiler warnings patches

[14:48] Robin Cornelius: i give up, deadlock issue
[14:48] Thickbrick Sleaford: sNOW-196 ?
[14:48] JIRA helper: http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SNOW-196

[#SNOW-196] Deadlock in LLTextureFetchWorker::lockWorkMutex / LLThread::lockData / LLTextureFetch::lockQueue

[14:48] Robin Cornelius: yay
[14:48] Thickbrick Sleaford: heh
[14:48] Robin Cornelius: yes that one
[14:48] Merov Linden needs a quick BRB back in a swdc
[14:48] Robin Cornelius: i think the occurance of it is very rare no other reports from anyone so far
[14:49] Robin Cornelius: but worth checking
[14:49] Latif Khalifa jumps over to aditi, take care you all. merov thanks for all the effort!
[14:49] Ardy Lay: I read the comments on my SNOW-384 and tried to follow the suggestions and made a new patch and liked the results well enough to share.
[14:49] JIRA helper: http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SNOW-384

[#SNOW-384] A tool_tip is obscuring our view when typing into the Chat Bar.

[14:50] RedMokum Bravin: going to Aditi as well... bye
[14:50] Robin Cornelius: looks like we have a new patch for VWR-12984 from Aleric as well
[14:50] JIRA helper: http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-12984

[#VWR-12984] 1.23: Water flickers and disappears in patches

[14:51] Merov Linden is back
[14:51] Boroondas Gupte: wb
[14:51] Aimee Linden: ah, and there was me thinking that issue was just due to global warming
[14:51] Morgaine Dinova: lol
[14:52] Merov Linden: Ardy: I haven't reviewed your patch yet
[14:52] Thickbrick Sleaford: I uploaded a patch there today that takes care of the horizon flickering (due to culling). Aleric is working on water clipping and water level problems.
[14:52] Merov Linden: someone else to review? doesn't have to be me reallly...
[14:53] Merov Linden: just another pair of eyes from a regular contributor
[14:53] Thickbrick Sleaford: Ardy: you changed stuff only in handleKey(), right?
[14:53] Pixel Gausman: Merov: i thought rules were patches reviewed by commiter, not contributor
[14:54] Merov Linden: Pixel: yes, other contributors can review too though
[14:54] Merov Linden: anyway, only a committer can commit and he/she better review what's being committed under his/her name
[14:55] Pixel Gausman: ok, makes sense
[14:55] Merov Linden looking at VWR-12984
[14:57] Alexandrea Fride: Aleric is doing good job on that :), however look at at his last pic http://jira.secondlife.com/secure/attachment/36769/t001_black_planet.jpg independents day is here :p
[14:57] Ardy Lay: Thickbrick, in draw() too
[14:57] Jacek Antonelli: hehe Alexandrea
[14:57] Merov Linden: big thing looming over the horizon...
[14:58] Ardy Lay: mToolTipBlocked was not being used
[14:58] Alexandrea Fride: Merov Aleric just sayd this in irc [23:48:50] <Aleric> Almost done with VWR-12984 ... water looks absolutely perfect now.
[14:58] Merov Linden: looks like something from "Neuromancer"
[14:58] Alexandrea Fride: ℒℴℒ
[14:58] Jacek Antonelli: o/ Aleric
[14:58] Thickbrick Sleaford: he's doing a coastline algorithm to find the water level for "hole" water objects
[14:59] Thickbrick Sleaford: currently, it's the default 20m, even if you're on an island with water at another level
[14:59] Merov Linden: Nice job Aleric and Thickbrick!
[14:59] Thickbrick Sleaford: so you sometime get water hovering in the air, etc.
[15:00] Merov Linden: time check: it's 3pm
[15:00] Morgaine Dinova: For those wondering about Geneko's reference to LL Legal's "Permit-and-Proceed" letter, here's the Slashdot post from 3 years ago, was very cool of them -- http://games.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07 /01/31/0216258
[15:01] Merov Linden: a that one... I heard about it...
[15:02] Boroondas Gupte: http://www.getafirstlife.com/ is down, alas.
[15:02] Morgaine Dinova: I guess he did then ^_^
[15:02] Thickbrick Sleaford: lol
[15:02] Pixel Gausman: i'm heading back into the wilds, hopefully my compiler won't die of loneliness, and i'll get back to compiling soon
[15:03] Pixel Gausman: later, guys
[15:03] Opensource Obscure: bye everybody .. grid switch
[15:03] Thickbrick Sleaford: see you Pixel
[15:03] Alexandrea Fride: tc
[15:03] Merov Linden: ok, I think we're done for today. The word for me is : sync 2.0 damn it!
[15:03] Morgaine Dinova: UXIG time
[15:03] Jacek Antonelli: Ah, gotta head over to UXIG today
[15:03] Jacek Antonelli: s/today/now
[15:03] Merov Linden: I think I got the message :)
[15:03] Robin Cornelius: See you all around
[15:03] Alexandrea Fride: yes Merov sync! •‿•
[15:03] Jacek Antonelli: Keep up the good work Merov ❤
[15:03] Morgaine Dinova: Take care Merov. Have fun too, not just work :-)
[15:03] Thickbrick Sleaford: see you peopel
[15:03] Alexandrea Fride: and have lot of coffee to :p
[15:04] Merov Linden: thanks guys and se you next week :)
[15:04] Aimee Linden: what? I thought work and fun were the same thing?
[15:04] Jacek Antonelli: hehe Aimee
[15:04] Aimee Linden: damn, I've been getting it all wrong
[15:04] Alexandrea Fride: ℒℴℒ
[15:04] Boroondas Gupte: depends on the work (or was it the fun?)
[15:04] Jacek Antonelli: If work and fun are the same thing for you... I think you have won at life
[15:04] Alexandrea Fride: tc Aimee, and all rest
[15:04] Aimee Linden: bye :)

Generated with SLog Wikifier