Project:Editing Discussion/Wiki Meeting Agenda
From Second Life Wiki
This page lists the possible agenda of a Wiki meeting in world. This meeting is not yet scheduled (see: this discussion).
Feel free to add topics which you consider to be relevant for such a meeting.
- Copyright: Support Center vs. Wiki
- Internationalization (related: Project:Languages, Project:I18n, German Linguists)
- Will interwiki linking ( ) become enabled? Otherwise, we'll need to agree on further topics such like
- Are categorized redirects appropriate to keep a category in a certain language?
- Is the bulk creation of new non-english speaking pages for redirects desired?
- Use of the Help: namespace
- Is the Help: namespace appropriate for topics regarding Second Life help? If so, should the Wikis search function be modified in a way that it searchs the Help: namespace as well by default?
- Wiki Jiras
- Discussion about further features (such like or ) and current bugs (such like or ).
- Userpage Content Policy?
- Should userpage content be restricted to PG material?