Release Notes/Second Life Beta Server/1.30 Beta Test
From Second Life Wiki
Things to focus on while conducting beta testing
- Regular generic server testing
- some parcel stuff was tweaked.
- testing that parcel creation, management, transferring ownership (buying/selling) and normal parcel bahviours work as expected would be good.
- inventory structure was mildly tweaked.
- test that folder/object creation, editing, moving, and deleting works as expected.
- Some tweaks to landmarks and calling cards
- Test region crossings and teleports
- test crazy unicode characters anywhere input is allowed
- HEAVY BLACK HEART - ❤ - code point 2764 and UTF-8 encoding 0xE2 0x9D 0xA4
- MUSICAL SYMBOL G CLEF - 𝄞 - Unicode 1D11E (D834+DD1E) and UTF-8 0xF0 0x9D 0x84 0x9E
--Oskar Linden 22:52, 20 August 2009 (UTC)