Please see the Known Issues
for important information and limitations.
Second Life Project Viewer version 22.214.171.1248969
Released on August 25, 2016.
- [ Windows | Macintosh | Linux]
This build contains fixes for a few bugs found since the last project viewer release:
- Problems with vertical positioning of the avatar. Any position or scale changes for joints that are included in the body size calculation can trigger these. The latest viewer updates body size less frequently, so the changes will be less jarring. The best fix is still to avoid using animations that change these positions.
- During mesh upload, SLM files are by default not created and not used. This can still be overridden by changing the debug setting MeshImportUseSLM
- The show bones display has been modified to use colors differently, distinguishing between joints that are skinned to, joints that have position overrides defined, and all other joints.
- Animation of collision volumes has been fixed.
Please let us know of any questions or problems as soon as possible, either by filing a bug report or discussing in the forum thread at https://community.secondlife.com/t5/Building-and-Texturing-Forum/Project-Bento-Feedback-Thread/m-p/2987290#M13915
- MAINT-1211 Female Avatar Torso Muscles Bug
- MAINT-3745 As pectoral bones scaled down from 50-0, position skews right.
- MAINT-5671 Cathy Foil's Tentacles folded over on coyot's avatar
- MAINT-6380 Right-clicking some avatar meshes causes avatar to jump skyward temporarily
- MAINT-6647 Change default .SLM setting when uploading
- MAINT-6672 [BENTO] Viewer crashes when resetting skeleton - ERROR: LLJoint::setJointNum: joint_num 214 + 2 is too large for 216
- SL-202 Mesh rigging fails when joint offsets are combined with fitted mesh
- SL-216 [Bento] tentacle attachment has stray triangles
- SL-220 rendering vertices shooting toward region origin 0,0,0 on a Mac
- SL-221 Viewer crash when previewing a mesh in the mesh uploader
- SL-250 Intermittent graphics glitch with skinned meshes
- SL-252 Crash in Mac Bento viewer 306860 in upload-model floater
- SL-255 Mesh upload display skin weights checkbox has reversed sense
- SL-263 Crash in upload preview when show skinning weights, and unknown joint referenced
- SL-266 Mesh upload - skin weight and joint offset checkboxes not enabled correctly when multiple meshes per model file.
- SL-268 Distorted graphics in mesh uploader when previewing skin weights
- SL-276 (PV) Finalize skeleton.xml file, remove variants
- SL-282 BVH files using joint names that match internal names look correct on Bento, broken on Release.
- SL-285 Animation upload preview does not allow replacing "hip" joint with internal name "mPelvis".
- SL-287 Spine joints crash viewer or cause distorted default avatar
- SL-289 Bento avatars stretch to horizon when Enhanced skeleton is disabled. (old Macs)
- SL-290 base bone rigging is disabled when Enhanced skeleton is disabled.
- SL-292 [Bento] Scripted attachments attached to the new enhanced skeleton attachment points show as worn on "Invalid Attachment Point" in the script limits floater
- SL-297 Joint positions upload distorting bones that have not been edited.
- SL-301 "mFaceoseRight" in avatar_lad.xml
- SL-302 [Project Bento] Bento Project viewer lacks MAINT 126.96.36.1998556 Mesh fixes
- SL-306 Animation Issues - new bone positions don't reset, freeze and ease
- SL-310 (defer?) The BVH importer's preview does not show the new bones
- SL-314 bvh from Cathy Foil crashes Bento viewer
- SL-315 [AGNI] Mesh joint positions are not set reliably (reset skeleton)
- SL-317 [BENTO] Trouble uploading custom rig to BentoExperimental1
- SL-318 Support translations in bvh upload
- SL-319 Reduce restrictions on joints required for uploaded mesh
- SL-333 Animating attachment points causes out of range array access in LLMotion
- SL-338 Backend should reject old-format animations
- SL-341 Joint debugging updates requested by content creators
- SL-343 Remove restrictions on partial joint pos overrides
- SL-344 [AGNI] Finalize avatar_lad.xml
- SL-352 [Bento] Incorrect display of legacy rigged content.
- SL-355 [BENTO] Viewer always crashes when right clicking certain rigged meshes - ERROR: LLVolumeOctreeRebound::visit: Empty leaf
- SL-361 Button "Clear History" overlaps lower checkbox, in Preferences.
- SL-363 From Gaia - additional lad file content
- SL-365 Add hind limb sliders to match corresponding leg joints
- SL-366 Mesh Upload - preview skin weights bug
- SL-368 Remove the Enhanced skeleton option from Preferences
- SL-371 Issue with partial joint position overrides in meshes
- SL-372 Mesh upload fails to capture joint info if model has multiple skeleton roots
- SL-373 Proposal to add mGroin support to the package slider
- SL-374 Apply joint position overrides during slider-based modifications
- SL-375 Allow per-joint determination of whether to apply a joint offset
- SL-378 Add import UI or at least log message feedback to show which joints have pos overrides defined.
- SL-386 [AGNI] Final slider changes for Agni release
- SL-398 [BENTO] System Eyelashes Don't Follow Sliders
- SL-399 Avatar flickers vertically during blink
- SL-402 [Bento] When wearing a Bento avatar, observers see your hover height lower then you see it yourself.
- SL-424 Proposed skeleton/slider fixes
- SL-426 [Bento] Left and right pec attachment points say "MissingString..."
- SL-433 Mesh eye scales incorrect with latest PV build
- SL-436 viewer should crash when a joint name is incorrect in avatar_lad.xml
- SL-442 Update "Show Bones" display to indicate presence of joint offsets
- BUG-10447 Unable to see group members belonging to any group role in the Roles tab until you switch to the Members tab and back to Roles tab.