Release Notes/Second Life RC Magnum/10
From Second Life Wiki
- Released: 2011-01-05
- Running same code as main channel (Second Life Server release notes)
- Compression feature enabled
- This compresses the data sent between regions when teleporting or crossing region boundaries. During this RC phase, it will only show improvement when going between two Magnum regions.
- Deployed: 2010-12-08
- Deployed code from the main channel (Second Life Server release notes)
- Deployed: 2010-11-10
- Sims running same code as main channel
- Using new Inventory API backend-service
- Bug Fixes
- : A folder with one or more items currently worn will not show the un-worn items also in that folder
- Deployed: 2010-11-03
- Bug Fixes
- : Five minute wait due to "System Logging You Out" happens every time when wearing scripted attachments.
- : Online friends not showing online
- Several stuck presence issues resolved.
- Several simulator crash fixes.
- Known Issues
- : Meta-bug to collect reports of inventory issues with the new Inventory API.
- : Inventory: folders with many items, and some of those items are worn, don't show the un-worn items.
- Deployed: 2010-10-26
- Running same code as main channel, see Release_Notes/Second_Life_Server/10#10.10.18.212360
- Additionally, Display Names configuration is enabled.
- Deployed: 2010-09-28
- Running the same code as the main channel, see Release_Notes/Second_Life_Server/10#10.09.21.210146