Release Notes for v3.6.10 (283403) - Second Life Viewer
Please see the Known Issues
for important information and limitations.
Second Life Release Viewer version 18.104.22.1683403
Released on November 06, 2013.
- [ Windows | Macintosh | Linux]
This release contains a variety of crash fixes, bug fixes, performance improvements, and minor features.
- finer access control for estate/parcel owners
- CHUI: toggle expanding Conversations by clicking on icon
- clean up messaging & notifications
- Mac 10.7.5 crash on startup/update
- fix crashes & hangs
- GPU table update
- translations update
- ACME-1099 Crash Browser -  LLFacebookConnect::getFacebookConnectURL(std::basic_string,std::allocator > const &,bool) [secondlife-bin llfacebookconnect.cpp]
- INTL-126 fix incorrectly translated Boolean values in XUI
- MAINT-2175 'Pay Resident' floater is not opened after clicking on 'Pay' button in Object profile
- MAINT-2257 Create ability to limit region/estate and parcel access by either Piof or Group membership (viewer changes)
- MAINT-2258 Object attached via PERMISSION_ATTACH gets removed when agent wears a new non-prim clothes
- MAINT-2575 Resident can accept unlimited number of friendship requests if they were sent before his first accept
- MAINT-2715 Capabilities request handling not working properly if request gets lost
- MAINT-2717 Cannot see kittycorner SLS region from Sunshine region.
- MAINT-2847 Updater notification - message shows as "\[\[RELEASE_NOTES_FULL_URL\] information about this update\]"
- MAINT-2850 Windows 8.1 detected as running in windows 8 compatibility mode always
- MAINT-2852 Update Help Menu and behavior: F1 Help menu no longer delivers results when searching dance, appearance or scripts
- MAINT-2862 Resident B can send second group invite to Resident A, that already added to group
- MAINT-2883 World Map - Land For Sale is missing L$ / sqm
- MAINT-2894 "Information about this update" is in-operable
- MAINT-2897 Need to be able to save textures from inventory as PNG
- MAINT-2908 Add RegionAboutToShutdown alert to viewer
- MAINT-2914 Mousing over UI elements does not make them light up.
- MAINT-2966 Add viewer alert info for "NoEnterRegionMaybeFull"
- MAINT-2968 Crash with latest AMD driver right after login
- MAINT-3005 Too many unclosed notifications create issue logging in
- MAINT-3018 Remove long distracting messages appearing in nearby chat
- MAINT-3030 [CHUIBUG]Conversations pane has alignment issues when collapsed
- MAINT-3031 [CHUIBUG]Feature Request: Toggle Expanding CHUI when Icon is CLicked
- MAINT-3041 crash in LLScrollContainer::updateScroll() on Windows
- MAINT-3068 Inconsistent option menus on resident names in Conversations floater
- MAINT-3069 Adding/removing item from blocklist blocks viewer up to a disconnect
- MAINT-3082 Remove unused viewer LLParcel code
- MAINT-3086 Groups count in groups list does not display if floater is resized.
- MAINT-3109 Add "can't attach" notification to the viewer
- MAINT-3117 crash in LLFloaterConversationPreview::showHistory()
- MAINT-3119 Problem with gesture autocompletion.
- MAINT-3133 Expand Nearby Chat participant list on first open of Conversations floater
- MAINT-3137 State for conversation floater does not persist between logins
- MAINT-3142 Hover over highlighting broken in Second Life 3.6.6 (280797)
- MAINT-3151 Issue with urls being autoclicked when holding left click into an unfocused textbox then dragging pointer over a url and releasing.
- MAINT-3155 Outside SLURL links do not activate SL Mac viewer
- MAINT-3159 'Add' and 'Remove' buttons are enabled in Access tab of About land, if no parcel selected.
- MAINT-3172 A number of regressions occur in viewer 22.214.171.1241235.
- MAINT-3179 mesh import issue in RC - CRASH or invalid element errors
- MAINT-3188 Ribbon Particles One Sided
- MAINT-3193 crash with LLControlCache<bool>::LLControlCache: Control named RenderAutoMuteLoggingnot found.
- MAINT-3194 Particle System Blend Effects support removed
- MAINT-3215 CLONE - Normal maps used on mirrored mesh topology (with corresponding mirrored UV) produce incorrect displacement
- MAINT-3247 Viewer crashes while changing profile picture
- MAINT-3270 crash in LLControlCache<unsigned int>::LLControlCache: Control named RenderAutoMuteFunctionsnot found
- MAINT-3289 User is not able to open mini inspector by one click on 'i' icon
- MAINT-3290 "Bring it back" link in messages pane doesn't restore conversation to main window if conversation was moved to a separate window before
- MAINT-3291 Buttons “Show”, “Discard” and “Block” do not work by the first click in the message pane for sharing object
- MAINT-3293 The link from Buy L$ (Unable to buy) window is not active
- MAINT-3294 Microphone button clipped when resizing Conversations List in CHUI
- MAINT-3310 "View Full Profile" link in the Profile Inspector does not work.
- MAINT-3312 crash in LLVOAvatar::lazyAttach() - new in DRTVWR-338
- MAINT-3330 Crash on launch on Mac
- MAINT-3331 Second Life Viewer crashing on login after Cocoa release
- MAINT-3338 Particle glow does not render
- MAINT-3343 Conversation window folds on rightclick on IM tab in Second Life 3.6.9
- MAINT-3353 Mac crash near update
- MAINT-3376 Successive llSetTextureAnim calls fail in 3.6.10 (283075) unless a different command (llSleep(0.01), llSay(0,"hello")) is placed between them.
- MAINT-822 [PUBLIC]Viewer detects Sempron 3100+ system with ATI Radeon 9700 as below min specs on Ubuntu Linux
- NORSPEC-259 crash in LLRenderTarget (LLRenderTarget::copyContentsToFramebuffer: Cannot copy framebuffer contents for non FBO render targets.) in Materials beta only
- MAINT-809 [PUBLIC]Setting 16x antialiasing crashes Viewer in Ubuntu 11.10 with GeForce 6600
- MAINT-3200 WL Haze effects are inconsistent between solid and transparent objects under water.
- MAINT-3197 Rigged alpha attachments don't render for impostors.
- MAINT-3198 Legacy bumpiness renders funny on HUD faces with custom alpha mode
- MAINT-3213 Brightness and Darkness legacy bump maps render incorrectly on Intel GPUs.
- MAINT-3135 Cocoa Viewer: Mac: Maximizing the viewer leaves garbage on the screen
- WEB-4659 Direct Delivery Outbox fails in Linux build
- STORM-1971 MAC viewer - Renaming an object or clothing item in inventory results in automatic wearing