Release Notes for v3.7.25 (299147) - Second Life Viewer
Please see the Known Issues
for important information and limitations.
Second Life Release Viewer version 18.104.22.1689147
Released on March 04, 2015.
- [ Windows | Macintosh | Linux]
A cornucopia of fixes including, but not limited to:
- snapshot floater & email
- de-cluttering dialogs
- appearance editing
- rendering performance under some conditions
- UI & keyboard bugs
- camera bug in snapshot floater
- build tool
- link parsing and display behavior
- crash fixes
- sun position
... and many more for your Second Life pleasure.
- MAINT-1333 User is not able to changed status of 'For sale' checkbox for attached prim
- MAINT-1654 object context menu redraws and repositions some time after being opened.
- MAINT-1662 'Take' menu item is active but not functional in main menu for attached objects
- MAINT-1774 Texture floater opens after canceling of saving it to disk
- MAINT-1789 Object inspector doesn't show any information about object except wrong price if user uses 'Select Only My Objects' option
- MAINT-1861 Texture doesn't appear in Inventory after using 'Copy to inventory' button
- MAINT-1863 'Delete' button is always disabled for Notecard that was opened from object's content
- MAINT-1871 Avatar continues to move forward and backward when you change the camera position
- MAINT-1884 "Shortcut Key" text label is overlapped by drop-down lists in Preview floater when user opened more then one gesture
- MAINT-1998 'Open' menu item is absent in pop-up menu for notecard marked for sale from object's content
- MAINT-202 [PUBLIC]Can't open scripts in copied objects individually on the viewer2
- MAINT-2131 "Copy" menu item is enabled for folders in "My inventory" panel inside "Places>My Landmarks" tab
- MAINT-2336 Avatar continues to move in edit mode
- MAINT-2477 Feature Request - Sun position override should not persist across logins
- MAINT-2590 Linked HUDs attached directly from inworld are invisible
- MAINT-2742 Duplicate Display Names appear once in share picker
- MAINT-2759 Touch is greyed out when right clicking on child prims in a touchable linkset if the script uses a reset on rez
- MAINT-3067 Bumps, Pushes and Hits is hard to discover
- MAINT-3202 Cancel of selected specular color in "Color picker" floater does not return color icon to previous condition
- MAINT-3205 Normal map thumbnail icon lacks "Multiple" text when last-selected face lacks a normal map
- MAINT-3208 Confusing button state when working with multiple textures and the default texture is the last selected.
- MAINT-3240 [MAINTENANCE RC] Muted Avatars are now rezzing when in the past muting someone hid thier avatar.
- MAINT-3418 Button truncation in some non-English Estate floaters
- MAINT-3457 List of notecard content is shifted while resize of notecard window
- MAINT-3483 Cursor is not in input field, after double click on resident in Nearby chat.
- MAINT-3488 Pose balls are sometimes invisible after standing up until zooming camera closer
- MAINT-3529 Certain pathcuts made to a cube cause some faces to not react to sunlight or local lights
- MAINT-3585 Viewer Crashes when attempting to upload image.
- MAINT-3648 If you have any text selected, clicking on any URL or SLurl will not do anything until you deselect the other text, then click the URL again.
- MAINT-3800 Improvement: Remove the draw distance reference in the viewer when alt-camming on terrain.
- MAINT-4092 Prim faces with opaque diffuse maps, with material set to ALPHA_MODE_BLEND, do not render
- MAINT-4096 Object's new land impact is not shown in build tool until new face or prim in linkset is selected, after adding or removing only material to/from child prim
- MAINT-4169 Suppress initial display of the path portion of URLs from other users and scripts
- MAINT-4301 failed script upload makes the wait cursor stick
- MAINT-4342 Height text-box value decreases once to a specific value by clicking ▲ or ▼
- MAINT-4435 Viewer often crashes when logging into or teleporting to a certain location - ntdll.dll!RtlReportCriticalFailure()
- MAINT-4497 "Use built-in browser for Second Life links only" matches things it should not
- MAINT-4499 [NUI] "Forgotten password" button is not aligned with "Password" input field
- MAINT-4554 Owner name is 'nobody' in Inspect Objects if owner is a group.
- MAINT-4555 Floater opens in the bottom right corner overlapping "Conversations" floater
- MAINT-4567 <nolink> is not parsed correctly in viewer-lion
- MAINT-4576 Damage Icon always displays regardless of land setting.
- MAINT-4581 Flickr slurl links break on some parcels with URLs in the parcel name
- MAINT-4582 viewer-lion: Certain URLs which end contain 'secondlife.com' or 'lindenlab.com' incorrectly open the 'Place Profile' floater
- MAINT-4597 When chat mode is set to expanded view, emotes in IM and group chat do not show the emoted name in the correct format.
- MAINT-4602 URLs are not highlighted as URLs in chat view when preceding an internal URL
- MAINT-4614 Fix viewer warning about bad membership list update
- MAINT-4617 Viewer chews on "Inventory->Open and Select" until inventory received or recent items selected
- MAINT-4619 Using "Align Planar Faces" on flexible prims causes viewer to crash
- MAINT-4621 No notification is received when an incoming call is missed due to 'Do Not Disturb' mode, if conversation tab was not previously open
- MAINT-4657 Objects can appear to have wrong 'for sale' type when viewed in inventory
- MAINT-4660 Viewer freeze when taking snapshots using 'freeze frame' feature
- MAINT-4662 "Packet Loss" always shows zero in the statistics floater
- MAINT-4682 Viewer won't clear AGENT_ALWAYS_RUN while sitting
- MAINT-4683 Inconsistencies between viewer location URL/URI formats and click performance when the URL/URI's contain negative axii.
- MAINT-4691 When selecting multiple for-sale objects with different prices set, displayed object price is not the total
- MAINT-4699 notifications list is out of order
- MAINT-4700 Viewer cursor defaults to 'grab' mode when clicking on child prim of linkset that was recently physical and sat-upon
- MAINT-4704 Session log is spammed with hundreds of lines of "WARNING: LLWorldEnableEnvSettings::handleEvent: Unknown time-of-day item: region" if "Sun" menu is torn off.
- MAINT-4710 The 'Copy to inventory' button should be disabled in Texture preview floater when permissions forbid it
- MAINT-4718 Context menu's 'Open' button is always disabled for no-copy textures in task inventory
- MAINT-4726 Strange camera roll when using 'freeze frame' in snapshot floater
- MAINT-4735 Need to press Ctrl+W twice to close floater
- MAINT-4739 The mouse pointer is lost when dragging the world map while a region restart alert occurs.
- MAINT-4740 Context menus left on screen when closing floater with Ctrl+W
- MAINT-4755 Asset on Screen Causes Sudden FPS Drop
- MAINT-4766 Disabling "Automatic position for: Appearance" while editing appearance leaves avatar stuck in the T-pose.
- MAINT-4769 Teleport history timestamp text is truncated for "AM" times.
- MAINT-4777 Confusing 'Save changes?' dialog when hitting the Delete button in notecard edit floater
- MAINT-4804 Viewer gets stuck in mode sending email with snapshot if that fails
- MAINT-729 [PRIVATE] Viewer crash when closing llDialog messages while they are arriving.
- MAINT-3198 Legacy bumpiness renders funny on HUD faces with custom alpha mode
- MAINT-3213 Brightness and Darkness legacy bump maps render incorrectly on Intel GPUs.