Release Notes for v5.0.10 (330123) - Second Life Viewer
Second Life Release Viewer version 184.108.40.2060123
Released on December 21, 2017.
- [ Windows | Macintosh | Linux]
Maintenance: Nalewka is bringing you the next sweet batch of fixes. It's what you've come to expect - we fixed some crashes and memory leaks, threw in bugfixes and improvements for a smooth and pleasant experience.
According to Wikipedia, Nalewka ([na'lɛfka]) is a traditional Polish category of alcoholic beverage. Similar to medicinal tinctures, it is usually 40 to 45% strong (though some can be as strong as 75%), and is made by maceration of various ingredients in alcohol, usually vodka or neutral spirits. Among the ingredients often used are fruits, herbs, spice, sugar or molasses. The name nalewka is currently being registered for national appellation within the European Union. Unlike ordinary liqueurs, nalewkas are usually aged. Taste-wise, it is similar to apple and fruit-flavored brandies such as calvados or eau-de-vie (or Canadian maple syrup-infused whiskey), but is much sweeter, almost liqueur-like.
- MAINT-1804 Bulk uploading more than 1 item from a folder containing an umlaut or unicode character in the name will fail.
- MAINT-2124 [crashhunters] crash in LLTextureFetchWorker::doWork
- MAINT-2177 User is able to create a landmark for remote location using "Place Profile" dialog
- MAINT-2880 When unblocking an avatar, their particle generators do not display particles until you either change active group tag, TP to another region & back or relog.
- MAINT-4354 Objects outside the view frustum cause render stalls in Update LOD
- MAINT-581 Terrain detail remains on High when Graphics Quality is set to Low
- MAINT-72 [PUBLIC][crashhunters] ATI 3200 crash in unmapBuffer
- MAINT-7940 Sending snapshots to Twitter does not need to reduce character count, anymore.
- MAINT-7988 Received Items should be searchable via inventory search and linkable via symbolic links
- MAINT-7990 Avatar physics twitches when framerate is greater that ~95 FPS
- MAINT-7993 When uploading model inventory will show up but won't display uploaded model
- MAINT-7997 Ctrl+C does not work on dialog text
- MAINT-8006 The items from 'Received items' panel are not displayed in 'Worn' tab
- MAINT-8007 Parcel music do not start playing after disabling
- MAINT-8013 Unnecessary tab change after using 'Show in Main panel' for items from 'Received items' panel
- MAINT-8016 Crash in LLFloaterAvatarRenderSettings::removePicker()
- MAINT-8017 Avatar walks in half-bent position , without disabling "away" status
- MAINT-8022 Memory crashes in unzip_llsd
- MAINT-8023 Viewer breaks URLs with internationalized domain names
- MAINT-8027 URL-named group's name displayed as a HTTP link in 'Group Inspector'
- MAINT-8029 Crash in LLMeshHandlerBase::onCompleted()
- MAINT-8033 Trash Count Delete Alert inaccuracy - folders included in Alert but not reflected in actual amount deleted
- MAINT-8034 User is able to Drag'n'Drop a folder containing 4 nested folders in the version folder to the Marketplace Listings floater
- MAINT-8036 Viewer stuck when save snapshot to HD with overwriting previous one.
- MAINT-8042 Crash in LLViewerRegion::capabilitiesReceived()
- MAINT-8044 Seek&Destroy: Crash in LLFloaterIMNearbyChatToastPanel::init()
- MAINT-8058 PRIM_MEDIA_HOME_URL causes background requests on every prim edit
- MAINT-8059 New head attachment slots are not rendered invisible in mouselook
- MAINT-8061 Consider including folder count along with object count in all UI
- MAINT-8066 "Breasts Bounce" increases at low fps.
- MAINT-8071 Crash in LLView::setShape()
- MAINT-8073 Stored favorites lose SLURLS & do not display at the login screen the session after you re-order some favorite landmarks
- MAINT-8085 'Edit Outfit' in "Appearance" continuously display "Loading...", when in this section no objects.
- MAINT-8089 User A can't unblock text from user B when use right-click menu in chat
- MAINT-8098 The Viewer uses http: for the splash page even when configured for https:
- MAINT-8102 Release notes CEF window has some weird menu items
- MAINT-8105 Button "Wear" is allowed in the empty outfit gallery
- MAINT-8115 Textures set to masking mode 'NONE' render as fully transparent.
- MAINT-8116 Similar to BUG-139124 but Alpha mode instead of specular texture
- STORM-2151 Viewer should respect "Hide pointer while typing" Windows setting