SculptGenMax is a lightweight script that allows users to create sculptie prims in 3ds Max and export them to Second Life.
SculptGenMax will no longer be released as a standalone product.
It is now a part of Prim Composer.
Prim Composer is complete offline building environment for Second Life and OpenSim. Build in 3ds Max; Deploy to either Second Life or OpenSim. Both prims and sculpties supported.
- Roundtrip workflow from 3ds Max to Second Life and back
- Load sculptmaps from disk to import sculpties into 3ds Max
- Create sculpties in 3ds Max and export them to Second Life
- All sculptmap topologies supported: sphere, torus, plane, and cylinder
- Editable Poly, Editable Mesh, and NURBS supported
- Preserves UV Mapping — Baked textures work seamlessly
- SculptGenMax is licensed under GPL3
- Copyright 2008 Shack Dougall